• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Crossfitters, in the free weights area, doing those swing pull up things on the power rack. Upside down push ups against the wall and some weird super fast bodyweight squats near/squat racks. It was good for a chuckle but very distracting.

Crossfitters, in the free weights area, doing those swing pull up things on the power rack. Upside down push ups against the wall and some weird super fast bodyweight squats near/squat racks. It was good for a chuckle but very distracting.
Look at them and s n i g g e r. They hate that. ?

Saw a similar dude. Bicep curls while wearing sunnies, supersetted with shadow boxing. Looked like his first day in a gym.
Minus the sunnies and replace curls with chinups and that is me haha. Mma gym doesn't have mirrors. Best use of mirrors in commercial gym I've found actually.

Coz I live in the inner city and train at 4AM I like to do my cardio in certain inner city carparks, plus Bros (pure lifters) don't like some kunt drilling his Boxing technique in Commercial Gyms lol.

So 4AM Wednesday morning I'm in this Carpark doing sets of Skipping and drilling Boxing combinations. Its still dark thankfully, or unfortunately in this case.

Some Construction Worker walks into the Carpark right under a light, drops his tweeds and goes into a quarter squat and does a standing shit, in full view of any kunt walking along the street. When the kunt finally noticed me Skipping about 30 metres away he didn't miss a beat. Just kept on going, wiped his arse with some junk food wrapper and threw it to one side. Kunt then walks out onto the street and up the road and stands on the corner waiting for his Boss or something to arrive to unlock the work site. Didn't wash his hands the dirty kunce.

Reminds me of when I used to run at 4AM in the morning. If I hadn't have moved my bowels inbetwen waking up and heading out to run, I'd have to take an old shopping bag coz when that morning dump comes along and you're out running it comes REAL fast. Have to pull over somewhere in a dark spot near a tap, shit into the shopping bag wash me arse under a tap then get running again. Sometimes have to throw the shopping bag full of shit onto the roof of some Inner City office block if there isn't any available bin nearby! :cool: [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION]; approved!

Must have been mamil day. One dude in the spin room decked out in Lycra, the full suit, drink bottled and all. Another dude doing a session with a pt, looked like he had lost the pelleton and wound up in a gym. Top to bottom, matching socks. All he needed was the clip on shoes.

Fark I hate training on Saturdays. Might have to start making it my day off.
Seen some kunce kneeling/balancing on a swiss ball with a broomstick bashing another swiss ball so it bounces and then balancing it on the end of the broomstick. The Mrs was like "Can you tell him this is a gym, not the circus"

I too notice Saturdays bring out the weird and wonderful people. Some dude today was supersetting with 5 machines, which was fine as the gym was nearly empty. All 5 machines loaded up with plates, then leaves. Since going 24 hours, this shit is happening more often.

I too notice Saturdays bring out the weird and wonderful people. Some dude today was supersetting with 5 machines, which was fine as the gym was nearly empty. All 5 machines loaded up with plates, then leaves. Since going 24 hours, this shit is happening more often.

You there too?

Seen some kunce kneeling/balancing on a swiss ball with a broomstick bashing another swiss ball so it bounces and then balancing it on the end of the broomstick. The Mrs was like "Can you tell him this is a gym, not the circus"
Breaking balls.

Thats fantastic.
I truly hate those kind of people. Thank fuck i dont need to train in a commy gym.

Saw a sheila deadlifting 150x2 yesty. Quads were much larger than mine...
She could not have much more than 64kg.

The strangest thing. A bloke doing flat db flyes, rather poorly mind you, but at the bottom he would turn the dumbbell clockwise then anti clockwise (or vise versa). I can think of no practical reason for this unless you are trying to fuck up your wrists. Fraudulent workcover claim perhaps?