• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I got to see someone do back squats, military press, bent rows and SLDL all in the rack one after the other.

Means i didnt get to Military Press last night. :mad:

That was awesome.

I used to do that when I did 5x5 I wonder if ppl got the shits lol :p

I got to see someone do back squats, military press, bent rows and SLDL all in the rack one after the other.

Means i didnt get to Military Press last night. :mad:

That was awesome.

Sux 2 b u.

I'd be spewing if I didn't get to do my intended exercises. I had to do squats 3rd in my routine last night rather than first, and damn - I could feel how much energy I had lost. It was one hell of a struggle.

One time I got to gym late, and I was there up until close, yet I had a few more sets of dumbell exercises left, so I dashed home, ran to my room, and whipped out the adjustable dumbell. I then pulled up a wooden chair to substitute as a bench, and busted out tricep extension + other exercises.

I saw a 14-15yo kid today who struggled to flat bench 40kg today, then he gets up, turns around and curls it about 12 times!!! I was speechless.

I saw a 14-15yo kid today who struggled to flat bench 40kg today, then he gets up, turns around and curls it about 12 times!!! I was speechless.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry
It's up there with the guy I saw who was doing MP with more weight than he was 1/3 squatting

Last night when doing my deadlift session at Jeff's gym at West End I saw two gorillas come in and do deads beside me building up to reps at 330kg. The bar was bent like a banana, must have been like working with chains as they were half way up before the last plate left the mat.

Bloody inspirational! But made me feel small, very small...

Cheers,
Mike

mike your DL is bigger than 90% of the population who go to the gym..Considering you have only started lifting recently i think your progress is awesome. :)

The last couple of weeks I've been seeing guys laying on the ground in the squat rack doing bench press. Is this normal? ;s The guys are massive so I assume they know what they're doing.

The last couple of weeks I've been seeing guys laying on the ground in the squat rack doing bench press. Is this normal? ;s The guys are massive so I assume they know what they're doing.

Yeah mate its called a floor press. Great for building the bench up

I FKN LOVE FLOOR PRESS.

Just sayin...

Just got back from the gym where i witnessed a guy wait about 30-40 mins for someone to finish on the preacher bench thing. He just stood there and occasionally flexed his 6 inch (about that) arms in the mirror.

Then once he started using it, he was doing single DB curls on there with the 10lb DB.

Later on i noticed him again sitting on an upright bench texting on his phone between sets of seated alternating db curls. Again with the 10lb DB's.

Then again later i looked over and he was doing standing ezy bar curls with the 30lb preloaded bar.

Actually now i think about it, i didnt see him do anything except bicep work...

i hardly do any arm work now and have 16's atm.. lol how does one still have sub 10 inchers if ALL they do is curls :confused: