• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Im assuming wingman does crossfit?

I don't get why people get so defensive over what they do training wise. If you wan't to wack off in a corner 5 days a week, power to you but don't spread it everywhere that it's the best thing ever and everyone else who doesn't do the same is wasting their time.

I don't anymore but I did. I wasn't getting defensive. I'm perfectly aware of it's shotcomings. People that make up shit about it, or anything for that matter, annoy me.

If you wan't to wack off in a corner 5 days a week, power to you
excellent
fap.png

looks like i'll be posting in this thread more now i joined a commercial gym yesterday with the missus as she hates training in the garage. first session today and it wasnt too bad at all nothing much to report

lately been seeing a lot more young fellas coming in since ive started going at nighttime now, two kids who look around 18 brought another newbie in anyway they get their friend to do some preacher curls mind you im not kidding when i say this kids arm would have been lucky to be 8" i felt sorry for him when he was struggling to do curls when there was 6.5kg on each end of the e-z bar

This morning I saw a fairly large/overweight girl tell a man that he couldn't jump into the squat rack because she wasnt finished her deadlifts.
Then the look on her face when he went away, came back with a bar and just jumped in anyways.

I think she was more annoyed that he was blocking her view of the mirror....

This morning I saw a fairly large/overweight girl tell a man that he couldn't jump into the squat rack because she wasnt finished her deadlifts.
Then the look on her face when he went away, came back with a bar and just jumped in anyways.

I think she was more annoyed that he was blocking her view of the mirror....

It's pretty good that the fat chic was doing deadlifts, beats going on the exercise bikes or whatever. Not sure what she'd need a squat rack for though.

A guy with a pirate head scarf pacing up & down psyching himself up for about 20 mins, doing about 8 chin ups then leaving.

I can't see anything deleted in this thread the past 2 days. Stop making things up.

lol wut?

i replied to deeps comment and it got deleted.. kungfoogoo replied to my comment and that got deleted.....

making things up, just like crossfit