• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
In my garage mate. Although I have a membership for Lime in Woden which is close to work but I just find it more convenient to train at home, whenever I want and not having to share.

lol nice mate! - havnt been to the lime at woden...im at lime in tuggers...

Our work is moving to the Caroline Chisholm Center down the back there in the next two months. So Ill be swapping my membership over to tuggers. Woden is small but there isn’t much traffic in there either, so its not a bad place to train.

Our work is moving to the Caroline Chisholm Center down the back there in the next two months. So Ill be swapping my membership over to tuggers. Woden is small but there isn’t much traffic in there either, so its not a bad place to train.

Tuggers is good mate! - def one of the best gyms in Canberra!

Tuggers is good mate! - def one of the best gyms in Canberra!

Ah good to hear man, Im looking forward to the change and Ive maxed out the weight I currently own in my garage so I need to get back to the gym until Aus KB’s get there iron edge bumper packs in again.

See you there, Ill be the one slallom skiing on the cross-over cables...

Ah good to hear man, Im looking forward to the change and Ive maxed out the weight I currently own in my garage so I need to get back to the gym until Aus KB’s get there iron edge bumper packs in again.

See you there, Ill be the one slallom skiing on the cross-over cables...

lol...i'll be the one doing 100 x 100 pressdowns :p

Drop a fucking weight (only a 1.25kg lol) on my foot, cos somehow i didn't see it when taking another one off... Probably shouldn't try and nap then go workout lol...

Lol...i dropped a 40 on my foot once.
Didnt hurt at the time...woke the next day with a broken big toe. Much rage.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

a pt at the gym who i talk to a bit when im there is starting to becoming really annoying. I go up to ask the desk for chalk or something and he will jokingly say "what the f*** do you want". Its getting quite annoying, at first i laughed but now its just like.. stfu

stalking succesfull. I had a feeling you were bayside.

lololol am NOT bayside lol

But I figured when you move in with me (because we're meant to be together - I'm in Brisbane, you're in Brisbane - you train at SNAP fitness, I went there once etc) that we could train together????????????

lololol

Where's Callan with his funny gifs when you need one!
:p

lololol am NOT bayside lol

But I figured when you move in with me (because we're meant to be together - I'm in Brisbane, you're in Brisbane - you train at SNAP fitness, I went there once etc) that we could train together????????????

lololol

dont believe you.

a boob picture of i am not bayside will only convince me

sorry you don't go for anyone under 25 so it cant happen

ill decline about the gym thing, this gym is the only gym withing walking distance and i dont have my license atm so can't really go anywhere else.

awwww you're cute buddy lol

How old ARE you?

I meant I would find a good gym for myself actually lol

But the PT who's giving you shit - not cool....how can he speak to a customer like that? And even if you are young - you're STILL a client of the establishment? wtf is wrong with these people??? lol

Jeeeeeez

awwww you're cute buddy lol

How old ARE you?

I meant I would find a good gym for myself actually lol

But the PT who's giving you shit - not cool....how can he speak to a customer like that? And even if you are young - you're STILL a client of the establishment? wtf is wrong with these people??? lol

Jeeeeeez

im 25 1/2. not really im actually 17

right here
determined-not-okay-smile.png

what meme topic do you wish for??

their called meme's... gifs a moving pictures :D