• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I totally forgot to mention this...There is this dude that goes to my gym (about 35-40, slightly over-weight, wears your avg joe gym clothes, short shorts, singlet) - but he run around doing karate moves....I have even seen him pretending to run up, pick a football up and pass it :|

I havnt really ever seen him really train....he seemed to spend about 20 mins doing karate chops on the end of a smith machine barbell the other day :|

I got this phaggot who literally EYE RAPES me when I go have a shower at the gym, he sits in the spa and eye fucks me until I leave, the other day I said "WTF BRO?" turns out he's a legit retard, feelsbadman.jpg.

I got this phaggot who literally EYE RAPES me when I go have a shower at the gym, he sits in the spa and eye fucks me until I leave, the other day I said "WTF BRO?" turns out he's a legit retard, feelsbadman.jpg.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK lol

My gym buddy has done worse, we used to go full homo and have an hour long spa after our Sunday workouts, he cracked the shits when this Kunt used to go full nudez stylez in the spa, he vented, turns out the guy was a paraplegic lol... I LOL'd.

He has since swapped gyms, phaggot...

I totally forgot to mention this...There is this dude that goes to my gym (about 35-40, slightly over-weight, wears your avg joe gym clothes, short shorts, singlet) - but he run around doing karate moves....I have even seen him pretending to run up, pick a football up and pass it :|

I havnt really ever seen him really train....he seemed to spend about 20 mins doing karate chops on the end of a smith machine barbell the other day :|

I want what he's having lol

reminds me of uncle rico:D

Napoleon-Dynamite-fs25.jpg

rofl, someone posts under the name uncle rico on another forum i visit. I honestly thought it was his name (most other people post as their first name on there) until bradsky's post made it click

A middle aged overweight man in full length skins - pants and top. Ooohhh he touched his toes several times with his ass towards me. *shudders*.

BUMP!!!!

Never gonna let this thread die....

Average looking chick training in the gym this morning...

Her body was smoking hot!!!!

All chicks should lift heavy weight!!!!

BUMP!!!!

Never gonna let this thread die....

Average looking chick training in the gym this morning...

Her body was smoking hot!!!!

All chicks should lift heavy weight!!!!

will be sending some of the ptc boys around to your gym. on deadlift day. say 10 of them see how much weight they can use up at the same time.