• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Farkin TWICE today i witnessed people trying to unload weighs off equipment i was using while i walked away to get a drink from the bubbler, NO i didnt stop to talk to people on the way and YES i walked straight back i also had a my notepad and a towel sitting next to or on the equipment, man i was pissed.

I did get one guy back when he went to stare out the window or talk on the phone whatever he was doing i unloaded his whole smith machine and took the 20kg plate i was after, hahaha.

sons of b-tches...when will people learn? nothing sh-ts me more in a gym. happens to me all the time.

i finish my set, go get a drink and soon as i leave the rack for 30 seconds someone comes along and takes plates off or dismantles my set up.

i bench in the rack, rack deadlifts, squats, o/h press so this happens quite a bit. and yeah i also don't talk to anyone at the gym and i leave my towel, drink and other accessories next to the rack AND on the bench or in the rack so people can see.

it's time to take a stand.

sons of b-tches...when will people learn? nothing sh-ts me more in a gym. happens to me all the time.

i finish my set, go get a drink and soon as i leave the rack for 30 seconds someone comes along and takes plates off or dismantles my set up.

i bench in the rack, rack deadlifts, squats, o/h press so this happens quite a bit. and yeah i also don't talk to anyone at the gym and i leave my towel, drink and other accessories next to the rack AND on the bench or in the rack so people can see.

it's time to take a stand.

The problem when there are to many people doing barbell based routines is that the rack becomes a bit of bottleneck, doing starting strength its possible to spend the whole workout in the rack ... not great if 6 other people want to use it.

My gym has a cage and rack but lately it's getting crowded. I failed on my last rep on bench tonight and had to be rescued by a bro curler. He was wearing Zyzz shorts and I saw everything. Nearly lost my dinner as well as the rep.

My gym has a cage and rack but lately it's getting crowded. I failed on my last rep on bench tonight and had to be rescued by a bro curler. He was wearing Zyzz shorts and I saw everything. Nearly lost my dinner as well as the rep.

Dark these zyzz bros make me want to rage........

lmaooooooo

short shorts but no undies??? :eek:

Fck! I'd rep you again but I need to spread the love around first :D

Squatting and little dogs running around are are bad combo.

lol, home gym?

Stupid fucking cat, walked beneath me while squatting, hit him with my arse lol. Heaps distracting, made me laugh and nearly dropped the weights, no safety bars, could of been having car that night for tea :(

lol, home gym?

Stupid fucking cat, walked beneath me while squatting, hit him with my arse lol. Heaps distracting, made me laugh and nearly dropped the weights, no safety bars, could of been having car that night for tea :(
Yeah, poor little thing has been accidently kicked a few times. Im concerned about me toppling over with 150 on my back. :eek:

It had those meshie things but that aint enough. Seeing the peepee made me feel all funny.

It's good to spread the love Bella

saw a bloke with a full on tramp stamp
something like this
l.jpg

It had those meshie things but that aint enough. Seeing the peepee made me feel all funny.

It's good to spread the love Bella

lmfaoooo the meshie sack holder...and it made you feel all funny???? roflmfaoooooooooo ZOMG :eek: Tonight is full of THE best posts of all time, I swear to god!

Bella always spreads the love, but I won't forget this post, I'll come back and rep you. Awesome :D:D:D

saw a bloke with a full on tramp stamp
something like this
l.jpg

lmfao ohhhhhhhhh nooooo for a man, this is....so wrong. For a woman they're wrong too...but a bloke!!! wtf! lmfao

lmfaoooo the meshie sack holder...and it made you feel all funny???? roflmfaoooooooooo ZOMG :eek: Tonight is full of THE best posts of all time, I swear to god!

Bella always spreads the love, but I won't forget this post, I'll come back and rep you. Awesome :D:D:D

lmfao ohhhhhhhhh nooooo for a man, this is....so wrong. For a woman they're wrong too...but a bloke!!! wtf! lmfao

on a bloke... hahahaha...

best tramp stamp ever...

1705my_name_is_kelly-s500x750-53390.jpg

me and another bloke in the gym looked at each other there was nothing spoken but the expression said it " did you just fucking see that ..yeah mate i did a dude with a tramp stamp ... what the fuck was he thinking"

:D

Ahhh Graeme, I'd rep you if I could, but I've given out too much in the last 24 hours! (that's what she said!) lolol