• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Please tell me that was Kaz that deleted my post. Painfully dumb. "Ignored request to stay on topic" .... How do you figure l ignored you when you hadnt even posted that yet? Hard to ignore something that l wasnt even aware was going to be half assed posted. Im confused here......

today in the gym i saw a coon. He was sitting on the sidelines downing a bottle in a brown paper bag yet getting the same or better gains than any other member.

hey look im on topic.

I cleaned up 22 posts in one hit. They all went under the same delete reason.
Theres a talking shit thread and its not this one.
vydaqamu.jpg

Must've knocked off at 8... Just you wait till the morning!

Hopefully will see nothing and no one at the gym later. I much prefer to have the place to myself.

136x150xl-p-s-.gif,qdateline=1360550300.pagespeed.ic.-zuLsrI4ZD.jpg

Hnnnnnnnng
I saw this at the gym today.

Not really, although I can think of one lady at the gym who barely wears anything more than this, and at my olde (heh, I didn't even mean to put the e at the end of old, I think my brain's just accepted that the right way to write old is olde) commercial gym, it was quite common to see good-looking girls wearing lycra short-shorts and boob toobs. Naturally, they all came out of hiding en mass as soon as I asked to cancel my membership. Sneaky-sneaky, methinks.

Someone who I thought would squat more than me and actually give me something to be inspired by. Turns out he maxed out on a weight I've done for 10.