• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Goto use the cables for some ab shit, guy walks up and says he using it. "No problem".. Then walks back to another machine and starts usin that, hily fuck my bp spiked so high in surprised my nose didnt start bleeding. Was almost foaming at the mouth

A guy training in sunglasses today

h6o7v6.jpg

Goto use the cables for some ab shit, guy walks up and says he using it. "No problem".. Then walks back to another machine and starts usin that, hily fuck my bp spiked so high in surprised my nose didnt start bleeding. Was almost foaming at the mouth

my reposnse would have been to just start using if that was the case....no need to say anything just start using it....

I walked into my local gym one day and was about to start on the Smith machine when all I hear from behind me is 'Nah', turn around and there's the local hero just glaring at me. I said 'Oh you're using this are you mate?' ...'Yeh'.

So I wander off to do something else and he goes back to the squat rack where he was when I walked in and does a couple more sets, then to the Smith machine for a few sets, then to the dumbbells for a few sets. Kept this rotation going for about an hour and no one else could use any of these 3 stations...what a tosser.

My mate and I were into our 3rd set of cross over cables.
I just finished my second my mate was 1/2 way through his third set when this little jockey looking kunce comes up and starts changing the attachment as soon as my mate finished his last rep. We were gob smacked, looked at each other like wtf?
The kunce didn't say a word, no sorry boys I haven't finished here or excuse me or fuck all, just attached the rope and lined himself up for a set of triceps. I asked what he is doing, he just barked out "I'm still using it". I explained to him we've done 5 sets here and nearly finished, told him even if he was here before us he can't hold up a Station indefinitely. Rude little kunce just ignored me, so my mate pulled the pin out of the rack and put it in his pocket. When the little kunce went to look for another, he changed back to the handle and told him "you know the rules, leave your station for more than 5 minutes and it's up for grabs". Little kunce shook his head, spat on the floor and stormed off in a huff, all shitty and feeling hard done by, wtf?
20 years of training and this is the first and only time I was ever in an altercation like that, the fuken nerve on the little kunce, couldn't believe it.

Fark.. No blood spilt.. You guys have more patience than me. I'd be having to find a new gym after that haha

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

A guy wearing the biggest beats by dre headphones he could find, telling his mate not to squat first and to bench instead so he can "maximise muscle confusion"

Thats awesome sam.

Saw some young lads on the train last night attempting chin ups. Was pretty funny. Drunk as fuck.

Tim.

Saw two young very skinny guys, both < 50kg, one was wearing a yellow ANIMAL T-shirt, the other a black MAX's with the "life is too short to be small" print on it.
Was a pissa, looked like they've jumped the gun a bit, but hey, motivation is motivation.