• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
not yet bought anything like that. Lol.
Wear mostly my GPC or PTC shirts to the gym.

Oh wait I do have two supertraining tshirts. But those kids wouldnt have a fucking clue what that was lol.

Tim.

Only wear singlets when it's extremely hot and even then I feel uncomfortable.
Hollister and Adidas T-shirts for me, keeping low key.

I usually train in singlets but feel uncomfortable wearing them out unless I'm at the beach or something. Got a few bits of free gear from buying supps but hardly ever wear them, not sure if its not feeling worthy or looking like a douche

Saw two young very skinny guys, both < 50kg, one was wearing a yellow ANIMAL T-shirt, the other a black MAX's with the "life is too short to be small" print on it.
Was a pissa, looked like they've jumped the gun a bit, but hey, motivation is motivation.

I have the animal T shirts, got them for free when I bough protein Powder online, I think max's sends them out as well, these poor guys probably just got them free with their protein purchase, it is funny though.:)

For me unless it's winter I train with no shirt on, but then again I train at home on my back verandah, don't really wear singlets at any time may be the beach.

I overhead a guy in the gym telling his mate that he doesn't donate blood while he is bulking because "it's like you're giving away your gains bro"...

Saw a PT training a down syndrome boy this morning, thought it was awesome, gave him a thumbs up and he seemed happy :)

Again the 2 main things I notice -

- The little dude who does 1/8 reps and walks around like he is 130kg pro bodybuilder, with a huge bag and his protein shaker hanging out of it.

- The Christy Mack look alike - I am sure her tights get tighter every session and her tops get lower and lower and her fake boobs are falling out more...the last session I saw her and she was training glutes...enough said.

Again the 2 main things I notice -

- The little dude who does 1/8 reps and walks around like he is 130kg pro bodybuilder, with a huge bag and his protein shaker hanging out of it.

- The Christy Mack look alike - I am sure her tights get tighter every session and her tops get lower and lower and her fake boobs are falling out more...the last session I saw her and she was training glutes...enough said.

Dude i demand photos!! She sounds like an angel

Dude i demand photos!! She sounds like an angel

Yeah we need pics of that

I will try my hardest - will have to be totally sneaky as when she trains its semi busy in the mornings...

Was dead yesterday morning when me and the little dude was training - I was soooooo close to getting a video of him doing incline press (ROM about 1 inch - no joke) but he finished his set and then packed up!

Just ask her.. You might even get lucky

Try, "hi do you mind if i take some pics of you training? There is a couple of geared uo lads on this internet forum who i told about you and they would like some pics to bash one out over"

Some woman doing laps of the gym on her phone, of course talking loud at enough for people on the other side of the gym to hear her conversation. She must have then decided it was going to be a long call so jumps on the cross trainer, using one arm whilst the other was still holding the phone... Going slower than she was walking around the gym. Then she gave up, just stood on the cross trainer till she finished her call. Packed up and left... And some people wonder why they don't see results?