• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Some woman doing laps of the gym on her phone, of course talking loud at enough for people on the other side of the gym to hear her conversation. She must have then decided it was going to be a long call so jumps on the cross trainer, using one arm whilst the other was still holding the phone... Going slower than she was walking around the gym. Then she gave up, just stood on the cross trainer till she finished her call. Packed up and left... And some people wonder why they don't see results?

Please tell us everything she said.

If it was interesting enough to share with everyone in the gym, I'm sure all of us on Ausbb would like to know about it too!

I could only detect the volume when there was a gap in tunes. I people watch a lot in the gym but I'm not interested in what they've got to say lol
Oh, did I mention she was doing this in socks? Took off her asics when she walked in... Must be uncomfortable

like every gym there is always those few guys that only work the arms

this one guy in my gym , all upper body and with lucky legs , lucky that his legs hold him up
well today i had to laugh , broceps with barbells and dumbbells , throw in one set of calf raise then back to broceps again , followed by a set of calf raise, and then just mix it up he did a set of 21's

Some woman doing laps of the gym on her phone, of course talking loud at enough for people on the other side of the gym to hear her conversation. She must have then decided it was going to be a long call so jumps on the cross trainer, using one arm whilst the other was still holding the phone... Going slower than she was walking around the gym. Then she gave up, just stood on the cross trainer till she finished her call. Packed up and left... And some people wonder why they don't see results?

She probably has a slow metabolism/thyroid problem/is a "non responder"... I mean, she goes to the gym regularly but still doesn't get the results she wants!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Went for a good swim last night, there was this full bodied blonde there in a 2 piece doing laps too... she had a great pair of legs and even better glutes

Got up this morning and the missus was already up and training on the tread mill.....figured she must have shit the bed or something:p

Jacques ave in bondi beach, total shit but its only one at the beach and im to lazy to go to the junga

lol that gym is the pits. I live around the corner and checked it out when it opened. Walked in and was like...is this it?! What do they charge?

Relevant actually, when I went in there, there was a guy benching wearing sunnies with a toothpick in his mouth.

Yeh total shit, but there moving to a bigger venue soon. Its starting to grow on me as get to know the regulars etc and its a 2min walk.

Where do you train? Edge?

Yeh total shit, but there moving to a bigger venue soon. Its starting to grow on me as get to know the regulars etc and its a 2min walk.

Where do you train? Edge?

Nah I've been up at platinum for years. Plenty of eye candy!

Plus they had a good back room going before they fucked up the platforms. Apparently they are unveiling a new layout on the 21st.

Hoping they are still going to cater for strength, I'm noticing some other power lifters up there now plus a few guys doing oly lifts regularly.

I normally don't pay attention to shit other people do
but why do people always set up the squat rack so that they have to toe raise it out?
like the bar will already be set up perfect but they will raise it up so they need to awkwardly step it out and back in again. All my why

I normally don't pay attention to shit other people do
but why do people always set up the squat rack so that they have to toe raise it out?
like the bar will already be set up perfect but they will raise it up so they need to awkwardly step it out and back in again. All my why

Multitsaking?
Calf and quad workout