• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lol at Robin Hood kunce.. Da sherrif of Nottingham going to fondle that package.

I saw a young lass back training at my gym in the morning the other day. Had not seen her in quite some time.

Anyway... She was always fit and pert. Curvy and taught. All the things that make you realise just how great the fairer sex can be.

Wearing these white lycra leggings and low cut 1/2 top. She always pushes herself.

Was doing these side way walking things on the stepper. I swear.. if I ever had my phone at the gym, I woulda taken the snap to share with you lads... It would've been worth getting the stink eye from her and any other members there at that hour. She's probably all of 20 or something, but fuuuuuu hnnngggg... Dayum!

giphy.gif

It was all I could do NOT to look up between my sets from across the gym floor and have my tongue hit the floor every minute...

Worse thing is I reckon she's shacked up with this douche that works at a local GNC. Saw them training together a while ago and I'd happened to chat to him about his pre contest prep one day in the store. Kunce reckons he's on 10k cals per day... smh.

It was the stepper.. so she was elevated and to make things worse, she was kicking her perfect rounded, tight little butt out in these white skin hugging lycra things...
[MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; I swear. I mostly just talk shit about hot chicks, but this young lass could easily make most guys do whatever she wanted them to.

Such was the power of the booty.

Lol... spoken like the rapist you are ;)

XyugOj6.jpg

But seriously.. the other part of what was making her so smoking hot was that she didn't come across as a stuck up bish... Like she wanted you to think if you summoned the stones to go talk to her - you'd have a chance.

Yes, it's a myth, I only hit on the hot ones, especially the ones that just stare Ahead with perfect posture, polished from head to toe and sporting that unmistakeable "get fucked" look in their eyes, love those ice cold, potentious bitches.

How about when they open their mouths.. heaven forbid one of them (in a bright fluoro pink tank top that was a size too small no less, and matching toddler sized stretch pants.. it gave me a semi) did so this morning and sounded like daffy duck and LOUD as well. GTFO, semi was neutralised, and I resumed pressing.

might be .avi of me on in a thread like this. i used the squat rack for first time ever and attempted to do front squats. Was baaad I couldnt tell if feet were placed correctly and the bar kept rolling out of place (front squats) and wasnt sure if i was going parallel . I tried doing 20kg and i got stuck at bottom lol so lowered weight to 10kg and could feel whole gym staring at me >< peak time. One guy back of gym had cell phone wasnt sure if he was recording me if he was would of said something.

For a fat noob whats a typical beginner front squat weight? I should be able to do 40kg straight way right?

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry. 98% of people in the gym wouldn't have ever attempted a front squat, so they wouldn't know if you're doing it right or wrong. Giving it a go puts you ahead of everyone watching.

For a newbie, just use the bar until it feels natural. The bar is 20kg and is enough weight to feel it.

This Kunce reached over mu wife to grab an attachment while she was doing cable curls she had to stop mid set.. No apology no nothing kunce could have walked round and picked it up

For a fat noob whats a typical beginner front squat weight? I should be able to do 40kg straight way right?

Make sure you can get into the front rack position correctly first. The Bar should be on your delts, your fingers should be there just to keep it anchored in place (mobilityWOD has some good info on front squat wrist mobility if you have a problem there). Elbows up, chest up, and no sitting back like you do with back squats. Spread your knees out and brace your abs throughout the movement.

On another note, I saw a guy bench 140kg at my gym, the heaviest I have seen so far for a commercial gym. Not bad form too! I almost clapped. But then it was rather unfortunate that he stood up after because I could then see his outrageous chicken legs. Like 2 different people stitched into one it was that ridiculous.