• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
why the fark did he say that in the first place? What kind of salesman is that, trying to stop you from making a purchase? :confused:

Another day that didn't fail to amaze me... Today's events:
- one woman "box squatting" to a bench, not a free bench, a bench with a rack.
- one guy standing in a donkey calf raise position facing the wrong way over a preacher curl doing curls
- one guy completed his whole session from what I saw wearing his belt.

WAIT, Just when I thought that was it, one more kunce with a dip belt on with a plate hanging off it doing pull ups using the assisted pull up with about 6-8 plates of assistance...

Random chick I hadn't seen before walked in and worked her way up to 80kg squats with perfect form. Then in the car park she leaves in a Lamborghini. (No @BigMick ; that's not a vegetable.)

^^^^ did you get her number mate?

WAIT, Just when I thought that was it, one more kunce with a dip belt on with a plate hanging off it doing pull ups using the assisted pull up with about 6-8 plates of assistance...

Farkin LOL. That is epic. I'm pretty sure I've seen a pic at a crossfit place doing weighted chins with a band for assistance. I suppose it does have variable resistance at least.

I'm not usually a kunt but a woman was doing the "stack" on the assisted pull up machine. [emoji1]

Saw this guy doing dumbell curls, then moved on to cable curls. The way he was working the reps, it was super quick, like it was a race. Never seen reps performed like that.

Some lucky legs dude was watching me bb shrug. He then copies me on the trap machine, but is using all arms. Between sets he flexes his biceps. Kunce don't even know what they're training.

Last edited: