• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haha I've been 90kg give or take since 2000, maybe 2001. I got down to 83kg when I came back from basic training but 90kg is where I end up.

I got up to 102.4kg at my heaviest but that was hard work. So much food. Scrums and rucks were fun though.

Off topic though. I see nothing but cobwebs and old computers in my gym.

saw a few good ones last night

bloke doing shrugs with 2.5kg dumbells, then some really elaborate looking internal rotation movement with a band

someone doing seated OHP on a bench press rack

someone using what looked like half a belt / sling type thing to do curls with - guy looked about 60kg.

So, at the gym now. 2 young fellas roll in.... I set each on the bench.... Then off they go.... What's that about? bonus material, one of em struggling hard, his mates eyes glued to the phone, half arsed spotting with one hand, texting with the other [emoji1][emoji1]

Saw this insane chick, far-ken-beau-tee-ful, this chick had the full package, hair, face, skin and body.
She was all in black though :( But Lycra black :)
It sorta looked like she didn't even touch the ground when she walked up the stairs, so light, she just skipped from one foot to the other, like a weightless ballerina.
Fuken Stunning.

So, at the gym now. 2 young fellas roll in.... I set each on the bench.... Then off they go.... What's that about? bonus material, one of em struggling hard, his mates eyes glued to the phone, half arsed spotting with one hand, texting with the other [emoji1][emoji1]
Getting a pump before heading to the beach?!

Saw a sheila from work in the gym doing another pathetic useless workout, I really don't know why she bothers with the effort she puts in, doing ball slams but more like lifting the ball up and dropping from a height......