• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
original.jpg

It's science.

Da na na na na na na na....

All sorts today.

One dude chained up 2 plates for dips (incidentally this would have been about his body weight), his mate took a photo, then went to do a rep and the weight pulled him straight off the handles, which was amusing.

A lady doing squats, sets up in a rack etc - all good, then proceeds to lay down a yoga mat to stand on. I nearly asked her what her reason was and if she wanted me to get her a pillow to squat on

Then I saw this fancy move...

20151120_154210Rsz.jpg20151120_154212Rsz.jpg 20151120_154214Rsz.jpg

which I thought was pretty rad. No idea what it does though..

My gym is the awesomest. Don't hate.

Last edited:
This morning I saw a woman with a significant dose of extra weight to lose pwning a much leaner woman in bodyweight exercises. Good job, lady.

Yoga mat to stand on; that's a new one.
Like a bosu ball to create instability? [emoji14]

Saw a guy who has clearly never trained legs in his life wearing only compression pants on the bottom half. Personally if I had legs like that, I'd stick to baggy pants to at least attempt to hide it. Deadset quads the size of my forearms. (Which aren't that large despite a lot of furious masturbation)

Last edited:
Another good day at the gym for me, was doing some 100 KG dead lifts and this chick walked up and started deading right in front of me. Yum.

Last edited:
Partial rom man. Does the same 4 exercises every day. Chinups forward and back with elbows staying at 90 deg, fitball crunches, Smith machine bench 4 inch rom, db curls top half only.

Balanced program.. Not even once.