• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Went to the gym tonight and there was this milf i'd not seen before... perfect ass, huge chest, long dark hair in a pony tail. Perfect body and legs.

Nearly picked her up under my arm and carried her off.

a guy with a doyouevenlift shirt and matching bag performing curls for 1hr + while sipping on his protein shake attempting to chat up the cute PT

Went to the gym tonight and there was this milf i'd not seen before... perfect ass, huge chest, long dark hair in a pony tail. Perfect body and legs.

Nearly picked her up under my arm and carried her off.
You must post a photo of this wench immediately

Fullysikkuncebrah.

8e15f9021ccdc962f824f76d2792aec7.jpg

I saw a girl doing a step up and knee lift/kick combo

But slowly. On a bench using an empty smith machine.
Im not sure why in the smith machine or if she realised that the bar unloaded is essentially nothing?
But she did one set of every new/alternative/plyo leg exercise ever invented.

And then backwards on the abductor machine too.

a guy with a doyouevenlift shirt and matching bag performing curls for 1hr + while sipping on his protein shake attempting to chat up the cute PT

It must have been "bro biceps tuesday". Similar dude, but wearing jeans, a polo top with a popped collar and a backwards cap. Super setting everything in the gym as a bicep curl. EZ bar, dumbbell alternating, dumbbell hammer curls, cable curls, single arm cable curls, and even smith machine curls.

Reminded me of this.

I saw this. 74yo, bunch of health issues, squats the empty bar for 3x3 for the first time in her 22nd session. Off meds for her health issues, takes stairs instead of ramp.

Big Matt also came down last week and squatted 210 for some doubles, which is great, but Sheila with the empty bar is more significant to me.

Did it. Solo session. Scary as!
7c9c0955934b3098edc82f7a18cb2996.jpg

And what I saw today was what I would call the shoulder internal rotation impingement exercise. Here is how you do it. Grab a weight plate with one hand and hold it by your side. Now take your hand and bring it across your body as far as you can until you feel a stabbing pain in the front of your shoulder.

So I am in the squat rack with 85kg loaded on the bar for my main military press work sets. I have my belt and wrist straps hanging over the bar, my big gym bag is on a big box right next to the rack and my drink bottles, chalk bag and general gym shit are right there as well.

Douchebag comes in, stops to take off his shirt and flexes his 18% body fat in the mirror then proceeds to put his water bottle and towel in my rack. Im standing right there.

Now, I'm 189cm tall and weigh 120kg. Im not invisible. But apparently I am when viewed through a douchebag's filter. So I take a step forward. Again, I'm right there next to the rack with red Nike lifting shoes, sweat soaked T-shirt and chalk all over my shit. Its not like I look like a towel rack or bosu ball.

Sensing my movement towards the bar, douchebag turns and looks at me, as if I just materialised out of thin air. Is this a case of complete self absorption or does he need a barbell across the side of his head?

I don't say a word. I just give him my best Julie Bishop death stare. He looks at me for a second, looks kinda confused, looks at all my shit on the bar then walks off to the smith machine, leaving his fukkin bottle and towel in my rack.

See this is why we need to loosen gun control laws. We need some "stand your ground squat rack" rules.

He generally got in the way of everyone for the next hour, doing step ups with 10kg plates, doing glute kickbacks with no weights and some sort of exaggerated walking thingy in the cable row machine with an ankle wrap attached to the cable, which is cute if you are a tight female in spay on lululemons, but not if you are a sweaty fat fuck.

neg-121880.jpg