• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Old lady stole smith machine off me! Had a liquid brekky and had to turbo poo between sets

I guess i wasnt quick enough

A massive influx of people who looked like they're part of the broscience army. Tanks tops and super tight track pants doing alternating curls in front of the dumbbell rack. Maybe a new video series I haven't seen.

Keep seeing this kunce that reminds me of Carl Baron with a tennis elbow sleeve on....always trying to go super heavy on the cable machines. So heavy that he sets up 4 x 20kg plates in front of his foot, then wriggles his shoe under there to collapse the jenga stack and anchor himself down

Keep seeing this kunce that reminds me of Carl Baron with a tennis elbow sleeve on....always trying to go super heavy on the cable machines. So heavy that he sets up 4 x 20kg plates in front of his foot, then wriggles his shoe under there to collapse the jenga stack and anchor himself down

I feel like this is counter productive for him.
The Carl Baron thing would be amusing.

Seen Carl again today. Think he was doing dips across 2 benches but had the second bench right under his knees rather than his ankles so he pretty much wedged himself in between the two when he went down. Was more of a hip thrust to get back out. Maybe it's one of these new 2 in 1 manoeuvres? I wish I was more of a gym troll and could just go around mimicking what people do right next to them. Would be priceless to see their reaction

Young fella rolled up today, complete with stringer shirt.

Proceeded to camp in the corner of the gym for an hour and do nothing by body weight circuits. Didn't touch a weight, bar, machine or band...

Why would you waste money on a gym membership to do things you can do at home??

Bro dude teaching bro dude apprentice how to curl in the squat rack. Complete with jeans and sleaveless hoodie.

Fuck.

Two things: this hipster who was as skinny as a rake, had a red beard and a man bun wearing a "Lift to shift" muscle shirt, struggled to do anything. was fkn funny.

My gym has a number of weighted bars sitting on the floor, heavy to light. I start doing rows on the heaviest, this chick with the best ass i have ever seen is rowing the lightest bar. loved seeing those cheeks squeeze and relax over and over again as i did 8-10 reps on each bar, getting closer to her. yum.

A heap of young kunce in singlets (without the proper accreditation) sitting on every piece of equipment on their fkn phones, no kunce moving nothing cept their thumbs.

Young fella with a shred life shirt. 15% at best.

Belted cable Flys. Intense

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

some kunce in skin tight bright fluro gear styling his hair with the hair dryer, pre workout...

another kunce rocking a pretty serious physique, 21" arms easy..and 21" legs. fark me i can understand bro kunce skipping legs but when your upper body could compete and your legs are shit house got to ask your self some questions

Some bro dude gang now trains at my gym only on Fridays and only legs. Talk about ego lifting. They all try to test themselves and show off how much they can "squat". I would call them calf raises if anything. They had 160kg the other night, fully belted up and barely bouncing the weight on their traps. Surprised no one left on a stretcher seeing their lower back and mid section was spasming from just supporting the weight.

I'm not under the illusion that kunce probably don't say the same thing about me [emoji1]

Last edited: