• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That doesn't make it not healthy either.

The actual mistake people make is thinking that you can just group foods into healthy or not healthy.

Ok, once again let me spell it out for the pedants on here. Anything labelled or promoted as 'fat free' where the fats have been replaced with other substances e.g. sugars which negate any health benefits from removing the fat, and may encourage people who don't have adequate nutritional knowledge to fall into the trap of thinking they can have more of it as a result.

I reckon 9/10 arguments on here are started by kunce nitpicking. If you know what the underlying message is e.g. if you were talking to a mate and could say 'I know what you mean' why argue? Frankly having to spell everything out to the nth degree and making sure there is no avenue for some prick to debate with you is time consuming, frustrating because you can see it coming a mile off (and the above is no exception), and a waste of words because what could be said in a couple of sentences becomes multiple paragraphs.

Yes Baz, broccoli is fat free. Am I saying that it is not healthy as a result? Ffs...

Ok, once again let me spell it out for the pedants on here. Anything labelled or promoted as 'fat free' where the fats have been replaced with other substances e.g. sugars which negate any health benefits from removing the fat, and may encourage people who don't have adequate nutritional knowledge to fall into the trap of thinking they can have more of it as a result.

I reckon 9/10 arguments on here are started by kunce nitpicking. If you know what the underlying message is e.g. if you were talking to a mate and could say 'I know what you mean' why argue? Frankly having to spell everything out to the nth degree and making sure there is no avenue for some prick to debate with you is time consuming, frustrating because you can see it coming a mile off (and the above is no exception), and a waste of words because what could be said in a couple of sentences becomes multiple paragraphs.

Yes Baz, broccoli is fat free. Am I saying that it is not healthy as a result? Ffs...

I wasn't even referring to what you are now ranting about.

Products that have fat taken out and labeled fat free doesn't make they automatically bad either.

You can't claim something is bad because people lack the knowledge and overeat it. That's the persons problem not the food.

Dogs eyes aka Meat Pies.

Lol. I have never heard that colloquialism.

6d5aae0f9cb05094b38837c201d5e185.jpg

I wasn't even referring to what you are now ranting about.

Products that have fat taken out and labeled fat free doesn't make they automatically bad.

You can't claim something is bad because people lack the knowledge and overeat it. That's the persons problem not the food.

Please refer to above post where I clarified what I was referring to, or for your further convenience:

Anything labelled or promoted as 'fat free' where the fats have been replaced with other substances e.g. sugars which negate any health benefits from removing the fat

Please refer to above post where I clarified what I was referring to, or for your further convenience:

You carried on like a child thinking I was talking about all fat free shit like fruit and veggies and claiming you could see it coming. I wasn't even talking about that. Lol.

Products having fat removed and nothing or even sugar added doesn't automatically make them bad either.

The problem is people don't have the knowledge so to make it simpler want to lump all foods into either good food or bad food. You can't do that.

What [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; is alluding to is that people assume fat free means healthy, period. Obviously some fat free food is healthy but to assume all fat free food is healthy is being narrow minded.

You carried on like a child thinking I was talking about all fat free shit like fruit and veggies and claiming you could see it coming. I wasn't even talking about that. Lol.

Lol, not at all Baz. I used that as an example to make a point. I doubt even you are that stupid. Although with every post here I am becoming a little less doubtful...

Products having fat removed and nothing or even sugar added doesn't automatically make them bad either.

Let me elaborate further for your benefit - There are plenty of foods where 'fat free' or 'reduced fat' are plastered all over the label to give the impression they are some sort of healthy alternative. They are not necessarilly.

The problem is people don't have the knowledge so to make it simpler want to lump all foods into either good food or bad food. You can't do that.

And that is why I don't do that champ.

Last edited:
Lol, not at all Baz. I used that as an example to make a point. I doubt even you are that stupid. Although with every post here I am becoming a little less doubtful...

Let me elaborate further for your benefit - There are plenty of foods where 'fat free' or 'reduced fat' are plastered all over the label to give the impression they are some sort of healthy alternative. They are not.

And that is why I don't do that champ.

If that's the case your example and rant was pointless.

Again that's an issue of the persons education not the food itself. It's like claiming nuts are unhealthy because they are high calorie and easy to eat a shit load of them.

If that's the case your example and rant was pointless.

Again that's an issue of the persons education not the food itself. It's like claiming nuts are unhealthy because they are high calorie and easy to eat a shit load of them.

You've lost me and it seems you are completely missing the point. I think we'll just leave it there.