• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mass Nutrition, Workout World, Pro-Soma NZ. The Snap Fitness I go to stocks a few supps in a vending machine and during staffed hours, sometimes need to talk to the girl who is manageress to keep it well stocked. Seems that a few places are opening selling them. Mass Nutrition are pretty up to date and well stocked.

I recently bought from NutritionWharehouse and they were pretty good, order got to my door reasonably quickly.

I ordered some Casein 'night time protein' from Venom Protein last week and that arrived quickly too (plus free shipping and free shaker :D)

Venom protein seem like good value, although I can't find too much about them after trawling Google and other forums etc, has anyone else used their products? I'm looking at buying both 4kg bags of their WPC and WPI in the near future.

website is here: Best Whey Protein Powder in Australia – Venom Protein

I know.. Im saying why do you need supplements if you are eating right? Is it worth all the money you spend on them?

I mean Im like anyone I have tried supplements... BCAAs, Casein etc... noticed no difference apart from a hole in the wallet.

Each to their own.... I take a WHEY protein about once a day, thats it.

I take the usual fish oil and magnesium but I stay clear from all the other bullshit on the market.

On another note.. if you want improved joint and inflammaton support check out WOBENZYME.

I'm just thinking lately that fish oil could Be the only real supplement with some actual, measurable effects.

Two others could be brewers yeast and desiccated liver.

I know.. Im saying why do you need supplements if you are eating right? Is it worth all the money you spend on them?

I mean Im like anyone I have tried supplements... BCAAs, Casein etc... noticed no difference apart from a hole in the wallet.

Each to their own.... I take a WHEY protein about once a day, thats it.

I take the usual fish oil and magnesium but I stay clear from all the other bullshit on the market.

On another note.. if you want improved joint and inflammaton support check out WOBENZYME.

Not the point of the thread. It was where do you buy supps.

But anyway, is it worth the money I spend on supps? Yes because i spend fuck all on supps.

I get whey for the only reason it works out cheaper per gram protein than food. And may have a shake once a day.

I get creatine occasionally when i buy protein powder because it cheap as.

I don't use anything else. Multi vits are pretty much useless. I don't bother with fish oil. The research isn't even conclusive on it.

You don't have to pay for protein. Just ask around, always a few guys that could do with a 'hand'.....

Or a mouth.....

So you pretty much do what I do... If im looking to buy I just hop online, I am not loyal to one place. Last purchase I made was through MrSupplement.

If whey protein is a supplement so are eggs, steak, chicken, tune etc etc, whey protein is just food.

Placing an order with Bulk Nutrients tonight. Can't get anything like their Choc Mint anywhere else.....;)

is it WPI or WPC the choc mint.

Might have to try it, as everyone seems to be raving about it.

Placing an order with Bulk Nutrients tonight. Can't get anything like their Choc Mint anywhere else.....;)

+ 1

This is the best. I prefer the WPC with water. Have 50g hit after workout. Like a melted aero bar. So good. Just got 5kg of it.