• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Venom Protein

Hi all,

In my search for a decent Australian supplier of bulk protein without the shiny packaging and claims to 'increase strength gains up to a gazillion times!' I stumbled across Venom Protein (venomprotein.com.au). Has anyone else on here used or know of people who have used their protein? Its a very reasonable price and free shipping is a definite bonus.

I have already purchased a bag of the night time protein and it seems to be good stuff from what I can tell.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I bought 2 bags of Protein from Trent/PTC Sydney.
$35 each. I bought Chocolate and Iced Mocha and both taste great! Plus I didn't pay for postage, readily available at the gym.
I originally bitched about it due to its similarity to No Bull but love both these flavours. Tastes nothing like No Bulls protein, but Macros are the same.

I bought 2 bags of Protein from Trent/PTC Sydney.
$35 each. I bought Chocolate and Iced Mocha and both taste great! Plus I didn't pay for postage, readily available at the gym.
I originally bitched about it due to its similarity to No Bull but love both these flavours. Tastes nothing like No Bulls protein, but Macros are the same.

It has to be re-badged from somewhere...

They all get there protein from the same couple manufactures and just add their own flavoring recipe.

Last edited:
Hi all.

My favourite supplements supplier so far as protein is concerned is "Professional Whey".

You can find them on facebook and thrive on delivering a quality product without the hype, marketing and branding so many others utilise.

Not sure how well known / reputable they are on this forum but I would assume some would know about them.

Cheers and nice to be a part of the forum.

I'm using this:

3822866c-4146-49ee-8b1b-165cf9362901_zps0bdc9e11.jpg
[/IMG]

then I want casein

Would not have that protein if they were giving it away for free.

Had the rocky road flavour of that a while back, used to dread having it, when I discovered NB I dumped about 2kg of it straight in the bin.

Plus don't like paying for cheap fillers, says 100% whey, but it's mainly cheap quality protein blend sold at top quality protein prices.

As the label says its a protein blend, which is supplement talk or cheap fillers.

Last edited:
It was years ago, no idea. I don't bother purchasing abroad. The money saved on the proce of your supplement is spent on shipping. You may save a few bucks but not much.
Honestly i wouldn't bother. Anything decent is banned anyway.

Bulkpowders.com.au. I'm not buying anywhere else anymore. Fast shipping. Cheap. Great taste. The even threw in 500grams creatine and samples for me for nothing.

I mix my powder in water only and am struggling to find anything that tasets good. Can somebody recommend a powder with good flavours. I started out on Max's stuff which tastes the best so far out of anything else I have ever tried. I recently received some samples from No Bull and Chocolate and Chocolate Peanut were simply not as good. Like there is no comparison what so ever to Max's. I dare say Max's is nowhere near as good of a product but I can not stomach most.

I still have Choc Mint from No Bull and I will use less water this time and see how I go. Can somebody else recommend high quality and taste?

I do casual work at a supp store and have heaps in hand however my two favourites have to be Dymatize and San proteins in particular ISO-100 and the Platinum Isolate. Both brands mix well and have good flavours.