• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think we need to open up debate on just how great [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; can become. He's close to a 300 kilo Deadlift and 700 kilo total, so I assume if he stays the course he will become Australia's greatest Powerlifter shortly. Lets open up discussion on this very topic:
[MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; [MENTION=895]Sonic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12011]vonfram88[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16675]bozodos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; @anyotherkunce; (fuck gerry.)

Discuss, mmmm

yes, he is a good lifter.

Aust's greatest lifter? Not even close yet, I think he is well behind even best GPC lifters in 67.5kg, 75kg and 82.5kd divisions.

I am not sure where he will go if he fails at powerlifting given how much drugs he has taken and so on?

Stiffy, as his number one fan, I hope you there to help him should he fall, or realise how silly it was to take all those drugs?

For now, the legend of Oni appears to growing; he is now coaching others. His self-declared high iq may take him a long way; prime minister of Australia, Mr Olympia, you just never know.

Will people drop the drugs thing already?
I don't take a lot of gear, I've been over a gram for a period of 8 weeks
My HDL/LDL and triglyerides are perfect

[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; Yes, the drug issue is a concern, particularly the Slin. I know Oni is a well read individual so he is aware of the risks and would be mitigating those risks. But you would, as do I, know a lot of people who have been doing Roids for a lot longer than Poni, decades even, and haven't seemed to have too bad reactions. I guess its a bit like smoking, some get hit hard, some seem to get away with it.

But anyway, I think he is on his way to earning a living from Powerlifting, perhaps making Powerlifting a more mainstream sport as well. A trailblazer if you will. :)

Ok, will keep an eye on his progress, and see if you were right to see star potential.

I think maybe some sort of image enhancer, maybe ripping his lifting suit to shreds after his final deadlift, a bit like Hulk Hogan.

No one forgets acts like that.

I think maybe some sort of image enhancer, maybe ripping his lifting suit to shreds after his final deadlift, a bit like Hulk Hogan.

:D "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to spartacus again."

I think we need to open up debate on just how great [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; can become. He's close to a 300 kilo Deadlift and 700 kilo total, so I assume if he stays the course he will become Australia's greatest Powerlifter shortly. Lets open up discussion on this very topic:
[MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; [MENTION=895]Sonic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12011]vonfram88[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16675]bozodos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; @anyotherkunce; (fuck gerry.)

I say yes.

When he is too good for us and moved on we look back on the time and fondly remember when Oni was a member of ausbb.

Ok, will keep an eye on his progress, and see if you were right to see star potential.

hulkhogan_02.jpg

who-were-the-biggest-wwf-stars-in-the-80s-1331704940-mar-29-2013-1-600x400.jpg

[MENTION=895]Sonic[/MENTION]; I think we need to ensure that the good name of Oni is not sullied in this thread.

Certainly a good point Bozo. Oni certainly has been growing on the limited amount of gear he's been on. Has he got the genetics for Bodybuilding. He's got the long arms and legs, maybe not the width of a Reeves though perhaps???? [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; [MENTION=895]Sonic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION];

Powerlifting could be a stepping stone for a move into the more lucrative sport of Bodybuilding.

Certainly a good point Bozo. Oni certainly has been growing on the limited amount of gear he's been on. Has he got the genetics for Bodybuilding. He's got the long arms and legs, maybe not the width of a Reeves though perhaps???? @Silverback ; @Sonic ; @spartacus ; @Rugby88 ;

Powerlifting could be a stepping stone for a move into the more lucrative sport of Bodybuilding.

Australia's own Kai Greene perhaps?

Certainly a good point Bozo. Oni certainly has been growing on the limited amount of gear he's been on. Has he got the genetics for Bodybuilding. He's got the long arms and legs, maybe not the width of a Reeves though perhaps???? [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; [MENTION=895]Sonic[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION];

Do some gay for pay.

Will people drop the drugs thing already?
I don't take a lot of gear, I've been over a gram for a period of 8 weeks
My HDL/LDL and triglyerides are perfect
That won't happen 0ni because the drug use IS a big deal and you have to cop the flack that goes with it.

That aside, you've come a long way and have your shit sorted, moreso than some who have been lifting a lot longer than yourself.
My hat off to you, you pommy bastard.