• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
probably pullups, but I would go with which one puts less stress on your body/joints.

ideally, do both. I am stopping gym work for a while, so will do both to work lats and biceps as chin-ups hits biceps more.

Cheers. I'll have to have another go from the fixed bar at the park. See if we can't make it to 20. I like my door frame one but it does flex a little. Always more comfortable not having to lift you feet off the floor too.

got 18 straight bar reps this morning when not feeling 100%, I'll post video a bit later. Pretty sure I could hit 22 before the end of the year with the right training.

I'm confident of hitting 25 chinups this year too

one of the army guys does 25 strict. he does some reps with legs straight out in front, not 25.

strong and fit dude with martial arts background who broke someone's femur with a kick to the leg.

also runs minutes for 2.4km and has a 2.76m standing long jump so far.

25 rep’s with a strict cadence of; 2:1:4 seconds is rare to see.
an 85 kg and upward body weight doing that is exhibiting super human strength I’ve only ever seen that once and the fellow had very skinny legs.