• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Soldier

Ausbb'ers with busy schedules, how many meals do you get in a day?

3 meals, couple of shakes or snacks like fruit or nuts if necessary. I don't buy in to the "you need to be eating 15 meals a day" thing.

2 traditional meals; breakfast and dinner.

Everything else can be seen as a snack I guess. I'll have a mixture of protein shakes, nuts, can of tuna, rice cakes, quest bar.

If I haven't eaten heaps during a day, I'll have some casein custard for dessert.

Not sure I'm a busy as some of the guys around here but 2 or 3 main meals if I'm lucky.
Then just constantly snacking in any spare moment on basically anything I can get my hands onto.
Can leave a little to desire though....