• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Man this bloke has caused so much trouble for so many people over the years. For the sake of the accuser, if he is guilty, I hope there is justice.
But on the opposite side of the coin, if he isn't guilty...the same applies.

But this allegation doesn't shock anyone.

What pisses me off the most is the PA board.

The female members whom the alleged victim emailed, clearly sent the fucking email complaints straight to Wilks. That's fucken messed up. I see Wilks stood down, and I think anyone connected to those emails should also stand down with him.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

hi there,havent seen Robert since 2015,no email contact since late 2015,no idea who the alleged victim is or the circumstances surrounding the case,no comment. Dont live in Australia. Im friends with gang members and guys who have smacked their missus,not minimising it,i just dont know. Theres 2 sides to a story,dont be so quick to hang.

1. Wasn't your dream to come to Australia and train with Robert Wilks?

2. So you have mates who you know are engaging in criminal activities?

3. So, you are associating with Criminals?

4. And how does 2 & 3 relate to this matter?

Amen

The 'alleged' events are tragic.. that poor woman's life could be impacted forever 'allegedly'

The way the organisation and the leader bullied her with a lawsuit and her mates dobbing her in?
Nothing new
Yep. Seems like the norm in that "community'.

What are you insinuating by me not competing with PA?

And why are you trying to creep my lifting history up.. I have never posted my name
Did you go and find my comp results and then cross reference meet records or something :D

Bizarre behaviour

ok

Last edited:
Possible ILLEGAL post by [MENTION=20214]bannedgerry[/MENTION] deleted in quote.

Last edited:
Have I upset you Gerry?
You realise this is a hot topic of interest to a lot of members here, and in the media currently?
I am not hung up about whatever numbers I did and didn't hit in the sport. I'm a middle of the rung powerlifting enthusiast.
I have an issue with you plastering my personal information here.
What is your agenda? Creepy intimidation or something?

Have I upset you Gerry?
You realise this is a hot topic of interest to a lot of members here, and in the media currently?
I am not hung up about whatever numbers I did and didn't hit in the sport. I'm a middle of the rung powerlifting enthusiast.
I have an issue with you plastering my personal information here.
What is your agenda? Creepy intimidation or something?

you got a lot to say bro,i think its only fair if you are making accusations,you come honestly. I got more experience in court matters(lol),my advice..shut up and let due process do its thing. You potentially could be jeopardising the case,especially if you are connected to the alleged victim which i dont reckon you are. Just gossiping.

Last edited:
you got a lot to say bro,i think its only fair if you are making accusations,you come honestly. I got more experience in court matters(lol),my advice..shut up and let due process do its thing. You potentially could be jeopardising the case,especially if you are connected to the alleged victim which i dont reckon you are. Just gossiping.

What have I said that is incriminating?
And why are you upset with me sharing this public news?

What have I said that is incriminating?
And why are you upset with me sharing this public news?
Gerry has a very high opinion of the bloke. Who fucking knows why when a raft of scathing opinions are out there in the public space.

Gerry has a very high opinion of the bloke. Who fucking knows why when a raft of scathing opinions are out there in the public space.

he rated me and not you. Im not involved in this particular instance and reading the edict from our own governing body just now,im refraining from commenting further.k thx bye.

he rated me and not you. Im not involved in this particular instance and reading the edict from our own governing body just now,im refraining from commenting further.k thx bye.
LOL. Rated you? Great.
He was a **** to most others. You know it.