• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Im on week 4 now, my husband has stuck to his diet and routine 100%, I have lost 3.7kgs and he has lost 7.8kgs.

If he's losing nearly 2kg per week after 4 weeks he is definitely losing muscle mass unless he was a really heavy?

Ok, yeah the good ol cruise ship bloat. hahahah. That's why I love hitting the gym on cruise ships, all thosae extra calories build some serious muscle.

he's 1" taller than me. I'm 92.3 as of this morning.

Ok, yeah the good ol cruise ship bloat. hahahah. That's why I love hitting the gym on cruise ships, all thosae extra calories build some serious muscle.

Hes never lifted a weight in his life. it will be interesting to see his 12th week

I would say 2kg would be fat loss and the rest water. It's pretty common for people to lose a big amount in their first week when cutting out salty processed foods.

Does he wear the same jocks for each day of the week or is that to be super consistent for weigh ins? :D

You'd lose 1kg just by dropping a turd if you're coming off all bloated from cruise ship non stop smorg fests! lol

Does he wear the same jocks for each day of the week or is that to be super consistent for weigh ins? :D
Speedos. Just consistent for the pictures
Is he lifting now?
Hes doing the Maxs challenge. 3 weight days and 4 cardio.
He has 3 bulging discs in his neck and tennis elbow which he has been getting treatment for and nothing has fixed. So far his back is getting better and his neck has less stiffness and less headaches.
His arm hasn't needed treatment since before we left for holidays on Jan 2nd.
He never trained because of all the back, neck and arm pain however the lifting and stretching has been whats fixed it.

We walked on the cruise daily. Wevtook our pedometers and hit 10000 minimum daily. The gym was decked out pretty good, better than the Rhapsody gym but couldn't find time between buffets to do a workout....[emoji107]

Yeah they usually have some teething problems at the start with typos and things in the wrong spot for their plans. It usually gets ironed out by the start of the challenge.

For reference, here are the current nutritional and training plans for weeks 1-4. I'll update the original post as well. These are the plans for the males. I'll post the women plans when I get access through my gf's account.

Max's shred nutrition - weeks 1-4.
http://www.maxchallenge.com.au/2015feb/cmsAdmin/downloads/max_nutrition_shred_w1-4_im.pdf

Max's shred training- weeks 1-4.
http://www.maxchallenge.com.au/2015feb/cmsAdmin/downloads/shred-wk1-4-training-gym-int.pdf

Max's bulk nutrition- weeks 1-4.
http://www.maxchallenge.com.au/2015feb/cmsAdmin/downloads/max_nutrition_bs_w1-4_im.pdf

Max's bulk training- weeks 1-4.
http://www.maxchallenge.com.au/2015feb/cmsAdmin/downloads/build-size-wk1-4-training-gym-int.pdf
FYI [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION] ;

Speedos. Just consistent for the pictures

Hes doing the Maxs challenge. 3 weight days and 4 cardio.
He has 3 bulging discs in his neck and tennis elbow which he has been getting treatment for and nothing has fixed. So far his back is getting better and his neck has less stiffness and less headaches.
His arm hasn't needed treatment since before we left for holidays on Jan 2nd.
He never trained because of all the back, neck and arm pain however the lifting and stretching has been whats fixed it.

That's great to hear @Kaz!

Keep it up.