• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Starting weight: 94.3kg (may have been a little water/food heavy)
28/02: 92kgs
07/03: 89.9kgs

Finding it relatively easy, not sticking to their plan as such just what I worked out their cals/macros are. Eating pretty much 2 meals with some protein shakes or bars here and there. And mainly staying off the piss and ice cream which at the start was harder than it is now.
Has me aiming at 1800cals P:203 F:50 C:158

Mostly lunches are rice, vege, meat mix or two toasted sandwiches. Dinner normally is meat vege and eggs.

My husband had dropped 8.4kgs, weighed in at 93.6kgs with a start weight of 102.

I have dropped 4.2kgs.

We are in week 5 now

Starting weight: 94.3kg (may have been a little water/food heavy)
28/02: 92kgs
07/03: 89.9kgs

Finding it relatively easy, not sticking to their plan as such just what I worked out their cals/macros are. Eating pretty much 2 meals with some protein shakes or bars here and there. And mainly staying off the piss and ice cream which at the start was harder than it is now.
Has me aiming at 1800cals P:203 F:50 C:158

Mostly lunches are rice, vege, meat mix or two toasted sandwiches. Dinner normally is meat vege and eggs.

Are your targets the same for lifting vs non lifting days? And how in the heck can you get your fat at just 50 per day? That's like cooking without using any oil!

Are your targets the same for lifting vs non lifting days? And how in the heck can you get your fat at just 50 per day? That's like cooking without using any oil!
Yeah been pretty much keeping it the same. I am not as tedious as counting oil. At the moment I am still in kitchen reno's so I am cooking on a bbq, enoughis used to clean it and get it so stuff won't stick but basically scraped off.
Otherwise lean meats, fats coming from meat, cheese, eggs

Cooking oil in a can + non-stick pan = barely need any oil.

I see.. looks like I am going to have to cut out cooking oil (olive), salad dressings (olive), nut spreads, and nuts. Or half what I am eating now cause I'm averaging 100g fat per day lmao..

I still have quite a bit of fat in my diet (65g), but I prefer to get that from nuts or cheese than oily cooking.

I wouldn't try and get fat intake too low, remember that 0.85 gram of fat should be your minimum fat intake to keep full hormonal function, even at 70kg thats still 60 grams.

I also remember seeing some where that SteveP also takes test boosters, so fat intake should be kept on the high side, to get the benefit out of those boosters if in fact there are any befits to be had, most benefits would probably relate to the fat intake rather than the test booster.

Eric Helms generally recommends about 15-25% of calories for fats, first setting protein, then rest falling in to carbs. Then elsewhere have read 0.35g/lb lbm which hits around Big Micks above of ~0.80g/kg lbm.
As I said, I took my macros from "following" the meal layout from the challenge

Can we not turn this thread into a shit fight about supps/testers and the like.....

Start a new thread.

I gave the test booster a go earlier this year to see if it had noticeable effects. It probably took 2 weeks of daily use to feel anything. And even then, it was pretty mild. I would say the biggest effect I felt was it being an anti depressant. For no reason you feel upbeat and positive about everything. The test booster I used was also an estrogen blocker, which probably is the most important part of it.

Either way, best case scenario it will boost test levels by 30-40%. Where AAS will boost it by 4000%. The effects will be more noticeable for people with low test levels. It's kind of like a multivitamin, where it fills in any deficiencies.

In a month I might try a different brand that's D-Aspartic Acid based to see if it works differently.

I did (participated as a test subject) a trial organised and run by BN testing their test booster (thread will be here somewhere, I actually did blood tests before and after, test was slightly up in the after, but this could be due to many factors) I did think it did something, but don't think it was worth the $$$ in the end.

BN supplied all the products and I took them religiously. Too many variables to be certain.

Last edited: