• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Supps and diet is all part the challenge or it can be., It's what people do as part of the challenges. Discussing test boosters is all relevant otherwise what is there to talk about?
Albeit Bazza can be pig headed sometimes [emoji13]

9xqb4j0hcg0n3bq7s3vnpcj3f.360x253x1.jpg

Supps and diet is all part the challenge or it can be., It's what people do as part of the challenges. Discussing test boosters is all relevant otherwise what is there to talk about?
Regardless the arguement was about placebos and effects. This thread is about the challenge.

Regardless the arguement was about placebos and effects. This thread is about the challenge.

Look at any forum that is over moderated, killing any discussion that goes slightly off topic and you'll have a dead forum.

Week 4 Check ins are coming in fast! They start in 5 days!

Open 18th March - Close 30th March

Thinking we might check in early since it will technically be week 6 for us.

Hahaha how can you make up 4 weeks of training in 2 weeks if they have been lazy kunces. Just tell them to give it up and stick to the KFC lol!

Heading in the right path, no real change this week. Was a little off track on the weekend but nothing too serious. Will see what happens next week

2015-03-14 11_02_09-Dashboard - TrendWeight.jpg

The check-ins start half a week early and and finish half a week late. So you basically get a 2 week window. It doesn't really matter when you check in as the it's the before and after photos that count. The check-ins are to keep people accountable and to trim the heard of people who have given up already.

5 weeks of our challenge down.
My husband has lost 9.6kg and I've lost 4.5kg in 5 weeks.
We still haven't swayed from our eating plan!
Going strong with 9 weeks to go!!

Tonight at midnight is the commencement of Week 4 check ins.
Profiles are locked until check in is complete!

Check in closes Monday from what I have read. Will do mine saturday or sunday. So really not even a week, not sure where the 2 week check in came from.

Might look at a refeed at some point soon. See what the scale says on the weekend and go from there

The only downside of waiting to check in is that everything is locked on the website. So blogs, plans, forum, etc.

Weighed in today at 88.3kgs. Haven't really changed too much at all. Am humming and harring about bothering with nutrient timing at the moment, really just getting my carbs more so around my gym sessions