• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What are you trying to do with the challenge, shred?
Yeah going to get down to basically non-flex ab worthy. Then reverse up to maintenance then go for a +100-200 cal bulk, with aim of increasing 0.5kg a month type of deal.
Some would say I am dropping too quickly and my cals are too low, I attached a link as well that I recently just read and found fairly interesting. I am on about 1800 with sometimes going over. Cardio I really haven't touched apart from maybe a walk once a week if that, and a game of basketball each week which will soon be 2. Work in an office environment.
In all honesty if it keeps heading down the same track it is at the moment I will have to reevaluate at the 8 week mark.

The Unjustified Fear of Losing Muscle during Dieting | NattyOrNot.com

Sounds like a plan. Try it out and see what results you get.

I would say the basketball game is plenty of cardio.

[MENTION=15941]steveP[/MENTION] ; yeah I don't think I will bother with anything else, in comparison to what I assume others are doing which is 30min walks x3 a week, I have it covered.
Really wish I sorted a dexa before starting to compare to the end but ah well

I wish I did a Dexa beforehand but I didn't realise how much extra bodyfat I was still holding till the comparison shots came through!

I am feeling it a little now. Changed up my program a little bit again, struggling some days to have the motivation in there. Foodwise I am fairly content with what I am eating, it doesn't stray most weeks at all. Haven't touched ice cream in what feels like forever. Have had only 1 glass of red over the whole thing which was about week 5-6. Can fairly easily see muscle definition now and abs can easily be seen while flexed.
Was thinking for last 4 weeks of dropping an extra 50 cal for weeks 1 & 2 then another 50 for 3 & 4. Haven't decided yet

2015-04-20 09_07_42-Dashboard - TrendWeight.jpg

I am feeling it a little now. Changed up my program a little bit again, struggling some days to have the motivation in there. Foodwise I am fairly content with what I am eating, it doesn't stray most weeks at all. Haven't touched ice cream in what feels like forever. Have had only 1 glass of red over the whole thing which was about week 5-6. Can fairly easily see muscle definition now and abs can easily be seen while flexed.
Was thinking for last 4 weeks of dropping an extra 50 cal for weeks 1 & 2 then another 50 for 3 & 4. Haven't decided yet

View attachment 11124
Only 4 more weeks!!
I think we are all feeling the same. Struggling to keep my husband motivated!

As in saying that it is too much volume?
I find a fair few of the responses from the "coaches" are shit. I get angry at it at large majority of the time reading some of the questions etc as well so I try to stay away

As in saying that it is too much volume?
I find a fair few of the responses from the "coaches" are shit. I get angry at it at large majority of the time reading some of the questions etc as well so I try to stay away
Yes in volume. All the other muscle groups have dropped to 3 sets with a superset or have exercises on alternate days. This looks like they forgot to program the exercises over the different chest and tricep days.
Eg monday is incline bench and thursday is flat bench but push ups and bench dips are on both chest tricep days.
Its how the programs have been since the start.
21bd30e8dc1e50005d379b50a2a77e0c.jpg

Yeah man, shouldn't the volume be more like 40-70 reps per bodypart per session? Any more than that isn't optimal unless you're on 'special' supplements that you won't find on MAX's online store.. lol

I'll work something different out. My joints are aching and has made todays training non productive.