• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
"Let me tell you something, half of what Alan says is very well researched. The other half is bullshit.”

Ray Hadley, former best Mate of Alan Jones at 2GB, 2UE.

Yes he called Kerry Chant a village idiot. Hilarious lol, but he did apologise.

I don’t have time for Hadley anymore.

Yes he called Kerry Chant a village idiot. Hilarious lol, but he did apologise.

I don’t have time for Hadley anymore.
But you have time for Jones, Smith, Murray et al?

I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you lol.

Jones got the arse from 2GB, now Sky. Smith got moved to Weekends on 2GB. You reckon Murray will last?

Pretty much yeah.

In the end I make my own decisions around political views based on arguments from both sides.

Pretty much yeah.

In the end I make my own decisions around political views based on arguments from both sides.
Well firstly, the Science around Climate Change is pretty much settled, putting the lie to all these right wing propagandists pedaling dangerous views just to appeal to their Sponsors, the big end of town and brain dead hillbillies... oh, and to line their own pockets.

Last edited:
Even if it is warming the worlds biggest emitters refuse to agree to net zero emissions because they know it’ll damage their economy.
But that’s ok they can use our coal.

Last edited:
Even if it is warming the worlds biggest emitters refuse to agree to net zero emissions because hey know it’ll damage their economy.
But that’s ok they can use our coal.
Well firstly, it's not a question of "if", the Science is crystal clear and undeniable. Secondly. Your whole post comes directly from right wing redneck Media, sponsored by the big end of town.

I like Jones.
Life Bolt
Like Murray
Looooove Credlin
Shit needs to be said, unlike those softcock, homo, poofo, lezzo, greeny feral hipster kunce that follow the common script main stream media.

when a African gang attacks someone, it needs to reported that an African gang attacked someone, not a group of youths

I like Jones.
Life Bolt
Like Murray
Looooove Credlin
Shit needs to be said, unlike those softcock, homo, poofo, lezzo, greeny feral hipster kunce that follow the common script main stream media.

when a African gang attacks someone, it needs to reported that an African gang attacked someone, not a group of youths

Welcome brother [emoji1360]

The propoganda these Grubs peddle about Climate Change is almost matched by their propoganda about Covid.

Mainstream media is scripted, controlled and corrupt.
These kunce (or grubs as you call them) speak up and say shit that needs to be said.
Fuk this left wing politically sold out chicken shit faggots that dance to the tune of their paycheque.

I have no time or empathy for left kunce, right wing all the way for me, shit needs to dealt with not painted blue and called something else.

19 July 2021

" SkyNews forced to correct the record after Alan Jones and Craig Kelly broadcast misleading information about COVID-19, vaccination safety and the Delta strain."

19 July 2021

" SkyNews forced to correct the record after Alan Jones and Craig Kelly broadcast misleading information about COVID-19, vaccination safety and the Delta strain."

OMG stiff
The ABC??? what a joke of a toothless institution.
What a load of crap.

Chris Smith - Sky News and 2GB

" While working on A Current Affair in 1994, Smith was found to have forged the signature of Nine's corporate lawyer Jane Marquard to have a prisoner released from Mulawa Detention Centre for an interview. Smith was later charged by police and admitted forging the signature. Smith was suspended for almost a year while the criminal investigation was carried out. He was sentenced to serve two years in prison, suspended for two years. He returned to ACA as a producer, but not before he was exposed and mocked on Media Watch and in the media at large.[2]

Chris Smith - Sky News and 2GB

"In the late 1990s, while working at A Current Affair, Smith attended an office farewell party for Mike Willesee Jnr. It was alleged Smith exposed himself to a number of female employees. Two of them reported the incident, demanding an apology. Reportedly it was laughed off by program management who backed Smith. The two women complained to Nine Network management before action against Smith was investigated. Smith was dismissed two weeks later. Both women left A Current Affair amid talk of sizeable payouts and non-disclosure agreements. It was quite a fall for Smith

Chris Smith has Ian Plimer on his show one lunchtime. On and On it went, Climate Change is a hoax blah blah blah.

Ian Plmer: mining exploration company owner and firmly in the Pocket of Australia's Climate Change propogandist Gina Rinehart

Last edited: