• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thor 2 - 6/10
Anchor Man 2 - 7/10
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 - 6/10
Captain Phillips - 7/10
Insidious 2 - 7/10
Walter Mitty - 8/10
Prisoners - 6/10
Delivery Man - 7/10
American Hustle - 6/10
Grown Ups 2 - 6/10
2 Guns - 6/10
I don't see any "The Hobbit" review here. What's going on?

The Hobbit - 6/10. Nothing really happens in this movie except for a few cool scenes here and there. It is just a filler movie to make money for the third movie which will hopefully be good. Each Lord of the Rings movie was good because they were based on three or so books so there was plenty of content. The Hobbit was one book and they are stretching the shit out of it as a bit of a money grab. Still, I liked it, just not what I was hoping for.

The Hobbit 3D - Loved it, 10/10

12 Years A Slave - Harsh movie, did a good job at pulling the heart strings - 9/10

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug.

Love it. It was a long movie (nearly 3 hours) and yes it was definitely a 'middle' movie in that it very clearly was not the beginning nor the end, in fact the whole movie felt very 'middlish'.

That aside, what was shown was the middle of one amazing story of short blokes going a long way to prove a point. Short blokes encounter:

- spiders
- elves
- orcs
- rivers
- a lake
- a mountain
- a dragon
- a reason to live

As usual they are always getting away with everything by the skin of their teeth which keeps you captivated or laughing.. or both.

Definitely worth watching, it is a true story. 10/10.

The Call (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1911644/?ref_=nv_sr_1)

I believe this review off IMDB sums it up perfectly:

Simply on a plot based level, its very cliché. Halle Berry is a 911 operator in LA, who just happens to look so much better than everyone in the building, who makes a serious mistake that gets a caller killed. She ends up being emotionally scarred from this.

Then, Abigail Breslin gets kidnapped after exchanging some terrible dialogue with another similar aged girl-the dialogue sounds more like something you'd hear from teenage guys on an irregular basis with lines like "I'm starving like a motherf**ker" and "He totally wants to bone you." So Breslin calls 911 and gets a newbie operator. The newbie freaks out and so Halle Berry steps in, begging the question of why anyone in their right mind would let someone take a similar call to the scarring call that happened only 6 months ago.

There are plenty of moments like this in here where the viewer is left to wonder "Does that even make sense?". There are cops overreacting, irrational and risky moves by the heads of the 911 operator office, and the movie tops it all off with Halle Berry making the dumbest decision anybody could make, which is something that everyone has seen in these movies before and not many will be surprised by it.

So yes.

A movie made by the same people who make WWE crap have made a crap movie with crap acting, crap plot, crap effects, crap continuity, crap audio clips and crap editing.

0/10.

Do yourself a favour and do your own block before watching this disc of shit

The Call (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1911644/?ref_=nv_sr_1)

I believe this review off IMDB sums it up perfectly:

Simply on a plot based level, its very cliché. Halle Berry is a 911 operator in LA, who just happens to look so much better than everyone in the building, who makes a serious mistake that gets a caller killed. She ends up being emotionally scarred from this.

Then, Abigail Breslin gets kidnapped after exchanging some terrible dialogue with another similar aged girl-the dialogue sounds more like something you'd hear from teenage guys on an irregular basis with lines like "I'm starving like a motherf**ker" and "He totally wants to bone you." So Breslin calls 911 and gets a newbie operator. The newbie freaks out and so Halle Berry steps in, begging the question of why anyone in their right mind would let someone take a similar call to the scarring call that happened only 6 months ago.

There are plenty of moments like this in here where the viewer is left to wonder "Does that even make sense?". There are cops overreacting, irrational and risky moves by the heads of the 911 operator office, and the movie tops it all off with Halle Berry making the dumbest decision anybody could make, which is something that everyone has seen in these movies before and not many will be surprised by it.

So yes.

A movie made by the same people who make WWE crap have made a crap movie with crap acting, crap plot, crap effects, crap continuity, crap audio clips and crap editing.

0/10.

Do yourself a favour and do your own block before watching this disc of shit
Do you see Halle Berry's tits?

Ok seen a few movies over the holidays

American Hustle - 9/10 - good acting and cool twist at the end
Anchorman 2 - 8/10 - funny but does get a bit ridiculous at times.
Now you see me - 9/10 - love me a good magician movie.

Lone Survivor 9/10

A must watch movie!

3rd person that has said that in the last 2 days. I will check it out this weekend!

Finally watched Bad Grandpa. The funny bits are hysterical, but they're too infrequent in my opinion. 6/10.

I really dug American Hustle. Awesome story and brilliant acting. Bradley Cooper is awesome! 8/10.