• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much difference do the Scottish oats make? Taste, texture?

The difference between the rolled oats and the steel cut is the taste, because the steel cut still have the oils and germ

The Scottish oats are cracked between stones, still leaving the germ intact but the texture is much better than the steel cut and heaps more Flavour.

So much so that my favourite meal of the day is this.

Some weekend eats...

4era9egu.jpg

u6y9ate8.jpg

uzu4uvep.jpg

bacon, broccoli & onion omelette cooked in peanut oil and spicy margarita cooking jelly
20130819_123202.jpg

CC sludge with PB, maple syrup, cinnamon and strawberries
20130819_125552.jpg

slow cooked chicken massaman curry
20130819_201813.jpg

vanilla proats with banana, strawberry, White chocolate wonderful PB, cinnamon and maple syrup
20130821_162648.jpg

chicken and veg bake
20130821_205006.jpg

JZ

I'm sure your creations taste good, but they all look like vomit. :)

Please show me your masterful creations? :D

And yeah, I just make shit that I like and fits macros. Forgot to mention, the chicken dish was with some lamb rub (thyme etc). Farkin delish.

Breakfast this morning was 1 eggplant and one capsicum - Stuffed with beef mince, a bit of rice, spices and then cooked in a tomato broth for a few hours, Delish

Not sure on lunch as of yet, Might do a 6 egg fry up, Keen as to soak up some runny yolks with a slice of bread

ebereny2.jpg

jusy2a9u.jpg

The waffles and berries with low calorie syrup should be apart of everyone's menu, especially for dieting or when the cals are running out for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.