• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a rather delish chocolate banana and PB protein ice cream ... and yes, i needed a waffle cone :)

I still take super fuzzy pics just before eating lol

1545925_10151796891210904_577393512_n.jpg

The daily mixed veg bowl
ma5abe8y.jpg

Hit protein intake through out the day, so, homemade pizza and garlic bread
qepu6eny.jpg

Then some cookies and cream ice cream, plus found these gems, choc peanut butter poptarts
Wow!
eqa9ypes.jpg

Don't generally take photos of my food, but had an omelette, with mushrooms, onions, charlottes, fresh chilli and a bit of cheese for dinner….bloody delicious.

For some reason the misses put a hand full of bean sprouts on top of the omelette, but it seemed to go well.:p

Now a protein shake and bed…

ma6a2u3a.jpg

Boiled eggs with smoked salmon on toast!

esygaqe9.jpg

Big fat warm chicken salad with chicken thighs cooked on the griddle pan.

people loving the salmon!

Cute cat brisvegasghost :)

moroccan lamb pizza
20140206_114356.jpg

frozen banana, choc/coconut protein shake
20140206_144754.jpg

japanese chicken curry with mass schichimi
20140206_202342.jpg

Guess who's beating her food intolerances :)

Visit to Brunetti this morning .. nice opportunity to blow all my carb and fat kcals for the day in one pastry

chicken breast and green veg for the rest of the day for me ;)

ae60e8868f8a11e3bc211291fdc3111e_8.jpg

CCM, I bet it was so worth it, though!!!

Every time I go to the gym I have to walk past the bakery. The spell of fresh croissants and other tasty treats tests my will power every time.
One day, temptation will win...

CCM, I bet it was so worth it, though!!!

Every time I go to the gym I have to walk past the bakery. The spell of fresh croissants and other tasty treats tests my will power every time.
One day, temptation will win...

yes it was :)

i've hardly had them ever in the last 4 years due to not being able to have wheat. all good now :)

I wouldn't have a clue how to guesstimate macros on something like that Viv. Looks good though :)

I just look for a pain au chocolat or a brioche con crema on mfp and use one that looks like it's about ballpark. best you can do really.
but seriously, it thows the whole day out

might be having dry WPI by tonight :eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.