• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love t bones. Cook a shit load up then just eat with hands while watching the TV. Got another 4 or 6 for tonight.

Ribeye on the bone, T-Bone than Scotch fillet, in that oreder.
Agree, best bits are the ones you bite off the bone, missus hates it when I do that in restaurants.

Have never come accross a steak for 2. Be a kunce to share, messy and has potential to end in tears.
Btw I'm picturing me sharing it with my mate as missus doesnt eat steak.
LOL.......I can already see us grapplig on the floor of the restaurant for the last piece. :D

Have never come accross a steak for 2. Be a kunce to share, messy and has potential to end in tears.
Btw I'm picturing me sharing it with my mate as missus doesnt eat steak.
LOL.......I can already see us grapplig on the floor of the restaurant for the last piece. :D

Sharing with a mate is a bit too Brokeback. Share with the missus isn't too bad because she doesn't eat anywhere near half.

Yeah, i,ve never understood how thuis sharing plates ritual is supposed to work.
i personally cant see it working, pizza maybe.

I always convince my missus to order something huge, she never finishes it and I always end up getting to try 2 things :)

I do that on the plane, order a beer for the missus which she doesn't drink so I get 2 at a time.
ideas man, is what I am.

hupyhu9y.jpg

Mum ribs

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.