• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pb&co dcd/bees knees proats with sultanas
12+-+1

coconut peri peri seafood pizza & broccoli
12+-+1

12+-+1

pumpkin/butterscotch ffgy/cottage cheese sludge with coco pops chex
12+-+1

JZ, srs dude where is my invite to yours for dinner!!

Do you come up Sunny Coast way much? I should really get to the Gold Coast more often. Love it down there!

BTW the pizza base used was the mission one. Whole pizza was 610cals with 60ish grams of protein. (couldn't actually fit any more on it :p)

Do you come up Sunny Coast way much? I should really get to the Gold Coast more often. Love it down there!

BTW the pizza base used was the mission one. Whole pizza was 610cals with 60ish grams of protein. (couldn't actually fit any more on it :p)
Mate we can arrange something (no homo).

Damn that is good breakdown! I had Eagle Boys GF pizza the other day (Sunday), 200cals per slice! Disregarded Macro balance that day though.

Consumed 2 x Enchiladas (cheese, tomato sauce and bbq sauce), 1 x pizza, 1 x tub so good chocolate with caramel ice magic, protein powder 160g and 500grm veggies with no cal noodles.

It's lucky I know you're married :p

On the pizza topic, domino's have a new classic crust base which is thinner but larger and better macros. I'm yet to check though. My sister owns a domino's store so I get all the goss :p

The other ones I like for at home are Mccain's Ultra thin range. About 800cals with 40ish grams of protein but I normally put extra bacon on there anyway :)

oh yep, my list of pizza capers (half decent macros options :))

Pizza Capers options
new orleans - cajun chicken
savanna - mass seafood
the prawn - sweet chilli
barra & prawn
louisiana - spicy chicken
provencal - beef based
teriyaki chicken -

It's lucky I know you're married :p

On the pizza topic, domino's have a new classic crust base which is thinner but larger and better macros. I'm yet to check though. My sister owns a domino's store so I get all the goss :p

The other ones I like for at home are Mccain's Ultra thin range. About 800cals with 40ish grams of protein but I normally put extra bacon on there anyway :)

Mccains ultra thin are good.

Also I like the frozen Ristorante pepperoni pizza from the supermarket. 800 calories and pretty bloody nice.

yeah second that!

i make a home made one fairly regularly...using a mission base(rectangle). the base is 650cals, i then add 300gm chicken and a pile of veges. done. 1100+ cals everytime. :p

Mccains ultra thin are good.

Also I like the frozen Ristorante pepperoni pizza from the supermarket. 800 calories and pretty bloody nice.

Might have to give that one a go. Minimal protein though but can always have some WPI next to it right :p

Max: pizza capers aren't that large. Well if you plan on eating once a day you might need 2 at a time. They're a bit expensive but good quality.

Tim: I used the smaller circular Mission base. Only 268cals.

Breakfast, cup oats, honey, sultanas, cinimon sugar, raisons
Morning tea 4 x sushi rolls
Lunch nandos supreme burger with fries
Arvo 4 slices pizza + protein shake
Dinner fish and chips
Dessert magnum
Late snack KFC sweet chilli wrap and cheese cake
Pre bed protein shake

Recovery food.

Eating clean I see :)

green salad, with 2 eggs, 100 gram boiled chicken breast,1/2 avocado and whole egg mayo on top, lovely and filling!

yum (although I'd go grilled chicken...what's this boiling of chicken you all do??? :p)

Spanish tuna, green salad, grilled eggplant, my yummy omega-3 bread with rosemary and about to have much needed espresso!!!!!!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.