• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got the oven and timer on, going to do kale egg omelettes with some of the bacon *grins*

Banana split
e8822b06c588f3bd862fa1091f8801a6.jpg

Looks pretty damn nice.

Bought blueberries the other day too, assuming it all ok now...just not grown or packed in China..

IGA sold frozen Canadian berries for $7.99 a kilo..stocked up someting chronic. cheerin'

It even had ASDA certification confirming no fecal matter in batch tested :D

That is a huge feast! What, are you about to do a 2-hr bro split sesh [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION];?? :p

Oh wait that prolly doesn't even touch the sides. Damn big rigs!

wow that's when brekkie gets serious :D

today I went a bit crazy and had a monster cruffin with pastry cream and a tonne of salted caramel and some nougatine on top.
Pretty much unable to eat anything for lunch lol

But awesome post leg day recovery food, yeah?

11223968_990677070957021_762431637372459790_n.jpg

Googled why is dinner called tea.

The Upper Classes had a light afternoon tea at 4.30pm and dinner at 8.00pm. However; the working classes would come back from work and needed a large meal. They had dinner at the time when the upper classes were having afternoon tea, so called their dinner “tea”.

My family obviously don't come from upperclass then. Lol.

All you snobby dinner eaters.

There's that baked bean one getting around too. I think sherk is in to beans....Or that might just be flicking them

Status
Not open for further replies.