• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
O

ozziemate

Hi there,

newbie to the aussbb forums. Looking for a bit of advice on the Shred FX Zero by Genetix Nutrition vs OxyShred by EHP (not allowed to post links to product)

I have previously tried OxyShred twice, first tub was pretty effective, had me sweating in the gym and definitely made me a lot leaner. Second tub wasn't quite as effective as my break was only 2-3 weeks between the cycles. I've taken the last 4 months of fat burners so looking to get back on for another cycle as I've been putting on a bit of muscle over winter and want to lean out.

I've just been sold Shred FX as the guy at my local supp store managed to convince me that Shred FX is twice as strong in fat burning abilities as OxyShred without any stats to back that up. I went ahead and bought and the obvious difference is the amount of stims Shred FX Zero has.

Looking to get some advice on what the forum thinks is better from personal use. Can't find much reviews online for Shred FX.

Thanks

Since you already bought it just use it.
I think next time do some research first.
Those supp store guys can sell ice to the Eskimo's.

Since you already bought it just use it.
I think next time do some research first.
Those supp store guys can sell ice to the Eskimo's.

Thanks Shrek, there's not enough out there about Shred FX which makes the research difficult. Any advice based on usage? Also the tub i have bought is sealed, I've only tried the sample they had at the store which was ok on first use.

Cheers

Post up the ingredients list.

Also you can't tell if a fat burner works after one sample. All
You can determine is the taste (if powder form) and the stim effect (energy).

Tried OxyShred a while back but didn't think much of it... nothing compared to how so many people rave about it anyway. I'm thinking it's slightly under dosed on some things for people that have tolerances built up.

Anyway, Shred FX looks ok to me although it doesn't have as broad an ingredient profile as Oxyshred...give it a go and report back.
One scoop should be plenty, I wouldn't go double scooping with that much caffeine.

I hear the ATP stuff is all the rage these days but the chit is expensive!
2ec6204884f03d2b0fa5fd1b170e8700.jpg

Scam. All the good fat burners are gone. Not that you needed them.

Out of the ingredients list [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION] posted, you can use coffee and green tea without buying the supplement. The rest of the stuff is filler or of minor importance.

Best fat burner out there? Diet and exercise.

The funny thing about supplementing is;
if it works immediately, it is illegal and if it works quickly it's banned.