• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'll have you know bicep curls are a full body exercise .. Bro

OK, these same 2 dudes.

Last night were doing ..

(wait for it)

Leg Extension, drop-sets.

After each set, one was helping the other walk out of the gym to the water fountain in between sets.

It looked very romantic.

There was lots of theatrics.

They should try out for a acting role on Home and Away.

Perhaps.

I'll have you know bicep curls are a full body exercise .. Bro
watching some of the bro's in the gym , bicep curls are indeed a full body exercise , gotta arch the back bend the knees, lift your heels off the floor and swing the arms up and grunt

Don't knock bicep curls.

ron.jpg

A regular comes in and benches about 3 times a week, no warm up straight into it like a real man, genuine half reps never ever done a full rep!

About 90kg bench.

my mates who have a severe case of the bros asked me to show them how to squat, faith in humanity = restored

Yesterday arvo at FF.. Big bloke, middle aged.. Extreme grunting and shouting. One lifter had to leave the area as he couldn't stop laughing
10 points for creativity.. he managed to come up with a new sound for each repetition

Must be on the creatine

There's a meathead that trains at PCYC regularly with his mates.

He grunts heaps.

He does sloppy form.

He talks crap about fights in nightclubs and that type of banter often.

He's also about 40+% bodyfats and always checks himself out in the mirror.

What a retard.

Love to see him walk into Worlds Gym, with a singlet on.

Spotted at lunchtime today -

A guy grabs the smith machine bar and places it about head height.

Next swings his legs up and over the bar and proceeds to hang upside down

He then starts performing some upside down crunchies/sit ups.

Due to him swinging like wildly he only managed to lift his neck.

Spotted at lunchtime today -

A guy grabs the smith machine bar and places it about head height.

Next swings his legs up and over the bar and proceeds to hang upside down

He then starts performing some upside down crunchies/sit ups.

Due to him swinging like wildly he only managed to lift his neck.

lmao thats boss.

Trent should get his boys to go to a FF and do this.

Did not actually see this but funny anyway:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrevisttTEY&feature=endscreen&NR=1]woman projectile vomits while dead lifting 400 pounds - YouTube[/ame]

Bro on the dip station doing half or partial reps at high speed, he did approximately 3000 a set, before jumping off & mirin himself & his epic tricep pump in the mirrors, before resuming having intercourse with the dip station at high speed again :cool:

My workout took 1.5hours.....he was still doing crazy fckn partial speed reps when I left lol

Bro on the dip station doing half or partial reps at high speed, he did approximately 3000 a set, before jumping off & mirin himself & his epic tricep pump in the mirrors, before resuming having intercourse with the dip station at high speed again :cool:

My workout took 1.5hours.....he was still doing crazy fckn partial speed reps when I left lol

sorry, i was showing off to the girl in yoga pants.

sorry, i was showing off to the girl in yoga pants.

Yeah boi! That was me :D

Were you trying to turn me on??? :eek: I'm no gym-bro pro, but I did spend an hour & a half wondering wtf he was doing :D

My favourite part was when you were mirin your pumped tri's & pursed your lips at yerself in the mirror, puffing yer pecs out whilst striking a pose :D

Almost choked I wanted to laugh so bad lol