• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Rapey had a first person view of some moron falling over his safety catch bars on his rack, fucking morons at the gym, am l right?

Bro on the dip station doing half or partial reps at high speed, he did approximately 3000 a set, before jumping off & mirin himself & his epic tricep pump in the mirrors, before resuming having intercourse with the dip station at high speed again :cool:

My workout took 1.5hours.....he was still doing crazy fckn partial speed reps when I left lol

3000 partials is pretty impressive.....

Rapey had a first person view of some moron falling over his safety catch bars on his rack, fucking morons at the gym, am l right?

3000 partials is pretty impressive.....

Yeah mon. ROM was non existent & he was gritting his teeth the entire time & growling a little lol

Liam done good today :D

My little sister and I , were the only 2 people in the free weight section.

Everybody else on the cardios or on the machine circuits.

^ I've just moved from a community gym where (other than bench press) I'm pretty much the top dog to a strength gym where I'm pretty much a crying 4yo girl. I'm not too worried about it. I can only improve from here.

^ I've just moved from a community gym where (other than bench press) I'm pretty much the top dog to a strength gym where I'm pretty much a crying 4yo girl. I'm not too worried about it. I can only improve from here.

people at your commercial gym can't squat 100kg?
do they even lift

people at your commercial gym can't squat 100kg?
do they even lift
They really can't. They can put 100kg on the barbell and dip a little at the knees, but it won't be anything most of us would recognise as a squat. I've only seen two other people do real squats, and they instantly gained respect from me for it, but I was still stronger than them.

People at that gym, if they have anything to say about me squatting or deadlifting, tend to either be in awe of my strength or deeply concerned about my well-being, because everyone knows that lifting more than 1 plate is bad for your back. :rolleyes: Or they're gym staff complaining that if they can hear me deadlifting, I'm overdoing it and it's bad for the weights. No one thinks twice about all the 16yo's team-sporting the bench press at 100kg +20kg, though.

I had a older guy do some deadlifts next to me with belt, chalk, straps, knee and elbow sleeves - then he did 3 sets of 5 reps at 100kgs....

He looked like an opening batsman going out to face the West Indies, all he was missing was a helmet.

I've yet to see anyone else go low at my gym. Most bro's there are all gloved and belted up for anything. Even leg extensions.

wa.jpg

I've yet to see anyone else go low at my gym. Most bro's there are all gloved and belted up for anything. Even leg extensions.
I've only seen one other person wearing a belt at my old gym, but almost everyone wears gloves. I tried gloves once at the end of 2009, because people kept telling me that gloves are just as good as chalk. They served me no benefit.