• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
^^lmao.....

251.jpg

Young Asian guy doing dead lifts and slamming the bar down withe every rep it was like a bloody jack hammer especially because I was doing chest like 2m away

Saw a guy who is a regular at our gym with his shirt off while he was training. Initially I thought "who's that wanker?" but really, I was mirin'. He has the body of a young Lee Priest.

To the Dick-Head who spent more time in the gym working his lips on his phone than he did working his biceps. It took all my restraint from me turning your phone into a suppository - without lube!!!

Let me give you a tip: You are not cool and no one in the gym gives a shit what you did or didn't do on the weekend. In fact, what would be cool is if you learned some commonsense manors and etiquette and turn your phone off while in the gym.

Saw a bloke and his missus dead lifting with gloves and straps before they even started lifting heavy. I LOL'd so hard on the inside.

walked past anytime gym this morning near my place...dude walks out. HOOOGE chest/delts/arms...no back, no legs. seriously this guy had twigs immatating human legs...never seen such an extreme example of this type of bloke...i think she saw mr laughing a little too. :p

walked past anytime gym this morning near my place...dude walks out. HOOOGE chest/delts/arms...no back, no legs. seriously this guy had twigs immatating human legs...never seen such an extreme example of this type of bloke...i think she saw mr laughing a little too. :p

I saw this in our camp gym 2 days ago! He was posing/flexing in the mirror and would psych himself up in the corner before striding over to do curls...had extremely impressive arms but had smaller quads than my 6 year old daughter....

Oh and i almost forgot, saw a guy doing partials for bench press on the smith machine, he set the bumpers about 6in from his chest then loaded the bar with about 120kg, the proceeded to "press" the remained of the way to lockout which was another 6in or so and then almost drop back down onto the stoppers, then repeated this 6 times and strutted around the gym like heman for the next 10 mins till it was time to do it all again, hahaha