• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Spoke to chick doing quarter ROM SLDL

She wants to compete as fitness model....

I suggested full ROM.... However her PT had advised her not to do full ROM as he didn't want her hamstrings to get to big... So only lower the bar to your knees....

another girl who deosnt want to get big... what dont they understand about the fact that they physically wont get big, and big hamstrings... who the f*** has disproportionately big hamstrings from doing full ROM SLDL's

If only it was as easy as so many people think to get massive......

ON topic, I saw a guy using lifting straps for overhead presses

I use straps when I do overhead presses, it's to stop the bar flying up into the ceiling because im FKN HYOOOOGE and just too explosive for my own good.

If only it was as easy as so many people think to get massive......

I love it when people tell me they only do light weights as they don't want to get too big, or women playing with 1kg Db's as they don't want to look like a man.

Bloody idiots what do they think is going to happen, they instantly start getting huge, I been busting my balls for years even decades and still have a long way to go to be considered huge....will probably never get there to be honest, and these retards are scared they get too big if they pick up a 10kg Db:confused::confused:

courtesy of the reddits:

Z4KdKai.jpg

I do dislike those young little kunts that jamn the end of the barbell in the corner and do stupid looking rows, treat the bars like shit and bend one end of it, irritating.

Uh, how is she suppose to spread the floor and put the weight on the heels instead of collapsing onto her toes?! does not compute

I do dislike those young little kunts that jamn the end of the barbell in the corner and do stupid looking rows, treat the bars like shit and bend one end of it, irritating.

Oops, I do that
But it's my bar so I do what the heck I want with it :D

Trained my brother and his mate again today. His mates now lost 7kgs and my bro 6!!! They did 20 burpees non stop today. Proper all the way down and star jump clap at top. So proud