• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I girl, pretty good looking, deadlifting 130 for triples...

Can't really fault form, was impressive

On the platform next to her, a tall lad, probably 100kg, failed on 100kg deadlift...

That'd hurt

^ What's the actual point of ball slams ?
Depends. When I do them, the actual point is that they're 853 times more fun than running on a treadmill, and yet it still provides me with some cardiovascular fitness and calorie burning. Some people might even have functional purposes for them, most likely related to power training, but for me it's just fun. They certainly aren't a bodybuilding exercise, but they have their place.

Alternatively, what's the actual point of football?

Depends. When I do them, the actual point is that they're 853 times more fun than running on a treadmill, and yet it still provides me with some cardiovascular fitness and calorie burning. Some people might even have functional purposes for them, most likely related to power training, but for me it's just fun. They certainly aren't a bodybuilding exercise, but they have their place.

Alternatively, what's the actual point of football?

Not arguing the benefits, just think there is a time and place for this activity. Not in a tiny gym that eco's like the grand canyon.

Lol you're critisizing a legit movement based on it being noisy? I hope you're trolling. God forbid anyone ever do some deadlifts or oly lifts in your gym. Nah, they're generally banned in the homo gyms anyway.

Lol you're critisizing a legit movement based on it being noisy? I hope you're trolling. God forbid anyone ever do some deadlifts or oly lifts in your gym. Nah, they're generally banned in the homo gyms anyway.

Trying to hurry up and join the 300 club.

And the sound of metal weights slamming on the floor is manly and rather sexy (no homo).....rubber thuds are not sexy.

and what incorrect example is that?? id have asked him that.

I think I hurt he's feelings with the "have you ever worked a real gym" quote lolll I I still did my weighted dips a few guys later on borrowed my belt lol taught a few young fellas what it's all about and not to listen to it's that want to milk you and and make u dependent on them as long as they can jetts is a haggis gym !!