• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
this chick on the lat pull down machine , not sure how much she was pulling
but she is a petite framed girl , to get the grip down she had to stand on the seat and jump down , on the up motion it pulled her up and just about sent her flying

after her session , she pulled out a bulk nutrient sample bag and shoved it into her shake

so there is a new bird that started work at the gym
typical petite no muscle but good body and looks type of girl, she needs to be educated on what attire is suitable for the gym

the other day she knocks off work and comes into the gym wearing a bear of compression shorts that were too small all session she was picking the wedge out of her arse, all the while looking around making sure that everyone was perving on her lol

today she rocks up in another pair of compression shorts that just barely cover her arse, again looking around making sure that all the guys and girls were checking her out

typical petite no muscle but good body and looks type of girl, she needs to be educated on what attire is suitable for the gym

the other day she knocks off work and comes into the gym wearing a bear of compression shorts that were too small all session she was picking the wedge out of her arse, all the while looking around making sure that everyone was perving on her lol

today she rocks up in another pair of compression shorts that just barely cover her arse, again looking around making sure that all the guys and girls were checking her out

Seems to me she already has been educated in appropriate gym attire.

I was witness to a good loking girl that came into the weight room yesterday morning and walked straight over to the power rack and started smashing out deadlifts... I instantly became eroused...

Not the greatest technique but I admire her for deadlifting!

What's the problem here??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

A hot chic picking wedgies out of her arse at the gym.

Report her to the Gym manager.
Can't be doing that shit. :rolleyes:

These are the posts I love reading in this thread.
Please no more "I saw an anorexic one legged Ethiopian DL 200". Whoopee do.

Currently watching some podgy fucker telling a 15 year old kid how to train. The kid was on the lat pd and this dude just went over and started speaking absolute shit, telling his form was poor (it was fine). He has been going for about 10 minutes. Poor kid just wants to hit the next set.

Do I say something?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Just tell the kid afterwards to ignore that shit and do his thing

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It's amazing some of the things you see PTs do with their clients. Where do they get their routines and who teaches them? Some of the shit you hear them tell their clients amazes me..

It's amazing some of the things you see PTs do with their clients. Where do they get their routines and who teaches them? Some of the shit you hear them tell their clients amazes me..

Was talking to a local PT last night. He runs boot camp classes, as well as trains clients in his home studio. The ideas he has blew my mind.

Does not believe in training legs, and does not train legs, no dead lifts as they are bad for you, no squats for the same reason, yet he was preaching to me how he does supersets for bicepts twice a week, but only trains shoulders once as they are a large muscle group and training them twice a week would be overtraining.

Mind you my arms are twice the size of his, and he shoulder presses 20kg:eek:

He also recons 20 push ups is a workout, and was confused when I told him my workout yesterday was squats followed by 5 sets of 10 dead lifts, as I did not train arms that day.

Currently watching some podgy fucker telling a 15 year old kid how to train. The kid was on the lat pd and this dude just went over and started speaking absolute shit, telling his form was poor (it was fine). He has been going for about 10 minutes. Poor kid just wants to hit the next set.

Do I say something?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah man.... Maybe try work in on the set... That might move the podgy fucka on..

It if your up for it.... Straight up represent!

gymnast, velvet short shorts, squats, deads, bb rows, dips, pullups.

was awsome to see a chick training properly, and strong!

Well this was yesterday at the gym, a guy who i would say is more athletic then anything else and the only leg exercise i have ever seen him do is lunges using the 15 or 20kg DBs, well anyway...

He brings what i assume is a workmate into the gym for the first time and proceeds to start with BB curls, then shows him how to cable curl, then onto tri extentions, to dips off the bench press with feet on the floor onto concertration curls, so basically every type of bi curl and tricep exercise was shown.

Just awesome for someones first intro into the gym....

Was talking to a local PT last night. He runs boot camp classes, as well as trains clients in his home studio. The ideas he has blew my mind.

Does not believe in training legs, and does not train legs, no dead lifts as they are bad for you, no squats for the same reason, yet he was preaching to me how he does supersets for bicepts twice a week, but only trains shoulders once as they are a large muscle group and training them twice a week would be overtraining.

Mind you my arms are twice the size of his, and he shoulder presses 20kg:eek:

He also recons 20 push ups is a workout, and was confused when I told him my workout yesterday was squats followed by 5 sets of 10 dead lifts, as I did not train arms that day.

fek me, and then they wonder why their clients dont get results