• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well it's my first time today lifting in over a year and first time in a commercial gym in over 20 years.
There were only 2 other blokes in the gym, when I walked in they were doing arms, I did a full body workout and was in and out in 45 mins.
As I left, The two bloke were still doing arms.

Well it's my first time today lifting in over a year and first time in a commercial gym in over 20 years.
There were only 2 other blokes in the gym, when I walked in they were doing arms, I did a full body workout and was in and out in 45 mins.
As I left, The two bloke were still doing arms.

What was keeping you away mate? Just life...injury?

[MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; theres a clip on youtube of a guy doing arms for 8 hours. yes whole 8 hours srs. He took mini breaks though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me watching cricket now.
86d799fb60254be80aab873ac2696207.jpg

Gym packed with 10 people rocking up on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. What the fook? I bought tiger patterned leotard g-strings with me thinking I can finally strip down and squat in them but no such luck.