• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Chopper had some classic lines also.
b/w chop and Neville I was in fits.
Who am I?
who am I?
mate just look at me, take a fuken look.

Fuck footy players shit me. WAFL ones, not decent ones. Feel the need to show off they play footy by wearing their training gear in a commercial gym. I don't give a fuck if you play second rate football, I've got a family of footy players, WAFL is nothing special, I'll give you the tip.
And they all train the same, just waste their fucking time. Today it was a trio, spent the whole session on the cables pulling stupid faces with every move they did. If you were 13 I'd let it slide but get a fucking clue, it's no wonder you're only playing second or third grade. If you want to train like that, buy one of those fucking "you've got a door, you've got a gym" pieces of shit!

/End rant