• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw one guy pick up a 25 kilo dumbell then proceeded to do some sort fo standing bicep curl where it went across his front instead of out. I don't know if he was suppose to also do some stomach crunches at the time cause ROM was about 2"

Looked weird.

Then the kunce tried some one armed dumbell rows while leaning over on the dumbell rack with his ass sticking out like he was asking someone to feed him a length.

Again, looked weird.

Saw a little Asian guy doing 1/4 reps and then putting his finger on his bicep and then flexing it in the mirror....................................

I had no idea what I was fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkin watchin.....

I was at the machine sort of to the right of him and slightly back - both facing the mirror and I thought to myself - I think my arm is bigger than his torso....

Fark I hate training weekends and public holidays! Need a bigger pad so I can get my home gym set up

Yesterday was a group of three that had at least a 15 station circuit going. I swear they had NFI which order they were going in as they kept going for the same exercise someone else was doing. Come in today, the same group looked like they were paid for muscle worshipping (only without the muscle?), just stretching right in front of the treadmills. That much other space in the gym and these homos are "stretching their hammys" right in front of the birds on the treadys...

May have been a coincidence but said birds also spent longer setting up their ipads than they did on the treadmills. Mustn't have been impressed with the view or forgot the latest episode of Offspring to watch