• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
from what i see, most our doctors are infact from oversea's. whether it be exchange students learning here or others migrating.

edit: people from other countries also make the best nurses imo, they have more patience and less judgement.

Maybe, but every taxi kunce wants to tell me a former success story and tbh on here, I'm prolly the last kunce to give a fuck.
It's always "back in Potatostan, I was astro physicist"
Well here, your my cheufer, so shut the fuck and drive me home.

Saw the classic
Curling in squat rack with belt and gloves. Belt stays on during rest.

Please tell me he used a weight belt with a chain dangling down one end, and not a back belt.. that would be icing on the cake and I would need to give my chair a good wipe down.

Saw the manager training some kunce, made him use a bench as a sled/prowler... Have also seen him use a box and one of those plastic steps before. Seriously kunce, just buy a fucken sled you tight arse!

Was he loading the bench with 20kg plates? Tell him to say good buy to the gym flooring then, the fucking dumb gooseface. Or was he 'prowling' one of them benches that has wheels on it? lmao.

Nah, flat bench with a 20kg plate on it. They do it down the carpeted hallway/path so it's not grippy but it's still going to chew the ass out of the carpet. Should just rip up the hallway and put some astro turf down

Maybe, but every taxi kunce wants to tell me a former success story and tbh on here, I'm prolly the last kunce to give a fuck.

Don't know, I think I could challenge for that title, hahaha

I dunno, I love having a chat to them taxi chaffeurs after a night out, especially after a few dance bikkies and drinks down my belt. "Tell me more. MORE!" don't stop talking please fucker, I want to give you a hug.

And why the fuck do those falcon wagons with the modified/wheel chair cars looks like fucking camels on wheels?

I just got the biggest eye fuck from a bird on the rower. She then proceeded to come over to the lat pulldown directly in front of me and somehow "stretch her back" by bending straight over...did a few sets then moved to the chest press so she was looking straight at me. I immediately ran to the other side of the gym! I'm only doing cardio and pumping the legs up for recovery from yesterday. I don't want her to think I'm some kind of girlie man with the weight I'm "lifting"! [emoji30]

I need some of those google glasses so I can record on the sly... Might be a bit suss if they hear me "Ok google, record video"

"Enhance enhance"
"Zoom in Google"

A_Google_Glass_wearer.jpg

I just got the biggest eye fuck from a bird on the rower. She then proceeded to come over to the lat pulldown directly in front of me and somehow "stretch her back" by bending straight over...did a few sets then moved to the chest press so she was looking straight at me. I immediately ran to the other side of the gym! I'm only doing cardio and pumping the legs up for recovery from yesterday. I don't want her to think I'm some kind of girlie man with the weight I'm "lifting"! [emoji30]

Should've just slipped the old fella down your leg and out your shorts and given her an eyefull. She either will or she wont...