• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ah Sunday funday lulz

One dude spent a good 2-3 minutes setting up a bench. Would sit down, adjust the back rest, test it again then put it back where it was. Same again for the base...Then dragged it over in front of the mirror and proceeded to just sit in it whilst resting between sets of bw squats

Another bloke that stole every 5kg plate in the gym to load up the smith for benching. When he was done, left them all on there and moved over to the next smith to do inclines. Couldn't be fucked taking them off and putting his bench up obviously

Haha snuck in a few times to a gym on the goldy.
20 bucks per session otherwise. Paid for the first one and signed the waivers etc, then just walked in confident like there after lol.

Fitness First. Somewhere between Bondi and Bayswater. $25 for a casual and a painful hard sell before and after then text messages for 6 months. All that after telling them I was passing through for the day only. Not living in the area. First and last time I use Fuckwit First.

Kunce comes up to me at the squat rack....

Him: "bro how many more sets you got left"?
Me: "ten"
Him: "no shit.... Walks away doesn't come back".

New answer for every time I ever get asked that...

Goodlife bought out FF in all states except NSW and QLD I think. I was a member of FF and now Goodlife, they are pretty much the same crap, but the local one I go to has good equipment. They even ordered in 6 Olympic barbells after I complained that the PTs were stealing them for newbies to use with no weight. Just use a pre-set 20kg bar ffs.

Newbies should be using them womenz crossfit 18kg smooth no-knurling bars FFS, make sure bitch pad is attached too.

New answer for every time I ever get asked that...
Haha very mean but I like it.

Here is a proven tactic: If I want to use an occupied squat rack, just set up do pendlay rows right next to them. Once I start rowing more than they squat (which doesn't take much as I am in a commy gym), they end their 'workout' rather quickly and retreat to the leg curls section.

Fuck me dead, had the most hilarious session at the local jetts here..

Few guys sizing me up, along with a bunch of girls staring at my wifey maybe coz she lifts more than 10kg .

Dude loaded up a Smith machine with 180kg and proceeded to do 1/8 squats and strut round like he is the man

Free five day membership though

I wasn't kidding. I literally had 10 sets to go.

Just happened to work out that way, figured I was onto something.

I wasn't kidding. I literally had 10 sets to go.

Just happened to work out that way, figured I was onto something.

That was me running Sheiko.

Or if you are using RTS system

bro: "how many sets left?"
you: "until my fatigue level reaches 7%, here take a look at this chart"

:)

That was me running Sheiko.

Or if you are using RTS system

bro: "how many sets left?"
you: "until my fatigue level reaches 7%, here take a look at this chart"

:)
Hahaha!

Ive answered with "dont know yet" a few times down home. Always get a strange look. One guy once said "how can you not know". I just replied with "depends how i feel mate". [emoji14]

Saw a kunce who was taller than me, had long hair and a hat on, was broader than me too. Pretty well developed arms, shoulders and chest.

My little fingers were thicker than his legs though.

Tried to get a pic but he was walking out when i walked in.

Saw a kunce who was taller than me, had long hair and a hat on, was broader than me too. Pretty well developed arms, shoulders and chest.

My little fingers were thicker than his legs though.

Tried to get a pic but he was walking out when i walked in.

Lucky legs