• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haha. i was down at the local mall near my folks place on the weekend with my old man and we saw 3 dudes with bench only written all over them and the short footy shorts showing off legs smaller than my wrists.

My old man put it quite eloquently: why the fuck would they do that?

LOL

Should have gotten a photo

well since I train at a Snap Fitness now part of the time I see some interesting stuff..

A guy half squatting 30kg with his heels resting on 2.5kg plates
PTs showing clients how to deadlift with small 10kg plates (so bar is way too low and back is rounded)
people laying almost horizontal while doing lat pulldowns
an old guy who was getting someone to "spot" (assist) while he yanked the entire stack down on the lat pull down, then went to one of the other cables, put the close grip attachment on, got into a squat position and started thrusting his pelvis in as he was pulling back

the list goes on

Does anyone else have that dude who constantly paces around the gym in a belt and has a massive hunch due to only training chest.

Some dude blow drying his junk and too much old man scrote.
7.png

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; again.

Spot on mate!
:D

Work gym, Indian dude massive arms, dinner plate chest, belt and teeny legs,

I thought people made this shit up.

Inb4 racist kunce , looked worse because of his small head.

saw a trainer putting a plus sized girl through weird circuit. Do you guys think this is sub optimal.

Circuit
run treadmill approx 50seconds
smith bench
seated hammer row machine (nfi what its called you sit on it and pull 2 handles back simultaneously on machine)

she ran her through that about 4 times then she started new circuit

circuit
push ups
seated cable rows with pretty bad form =/
side way crab star jump running left and right over about 5 meters.

dafuq why

Last edited:
PT's just come up with weird chit to "keep it interesting"
Bigger players just need to get moving, doesn't really matter what they do as its a lot more than they have been doing

The only time I want to see side crab jumps is when a chick is wearing super tight shorts and lifting each leg up as far as her abductor and hip mobility allows.

Girl skipping right in the middle of a crowded gym floor.
Low lighting, thin rope...had no fucking idea where it was safe to walk.
There's a whole area less than 10 seconds walk away where you can do that, idgaf about your circuit.

Skinny dude who is destined to always be skinny.... Leg press with no weight except the sled itself. On his phone whilst doing reps.... Then gets on the leg curl, again no weight on the stack. He got up and there was no counter balance on the stack the machine did it's own curl. I pissed myself!

Why do kunce waste their time?

Lots of kunce training in trackpants while the area where the squat racks are looked like a ghost town.

Also one particular guy, standing with one leg either side of the bench facing the wrong way doing curls (of course) and using the rack to rest the weight between sets.

Squatting yesterday, and bunch of kids on the smith machine opposite to me (trying) to do the same. 2 plates on, back arched like a bow with 3" ROM at most. Screaming out obscenities in between every rep.

One of them looked over as I was doing my thing and said 'look how he's doing it??!', the other called out 'yeah, fucken show off aye!'.

I stopped my set turned around and said 'I beg your pardon mate?' 'Oh just kidding, hehe'. Bloody vermin, I took my ipod out after that.

Why is it that every kunce is too concerned about what everyone else is lifting? I couldn't give a toss if old mate is squatting 6 plates, I don't think he's showing off, just doing what he does. I sure as shit aren't going to try and copy him either. Farken hate that.

Why is it that every kunce is too concerned about what everyone else is lifting? I couldn't give a toss if old mate is squatting 6 plates, I don't think he's showing off, just doing what he does. I sure as shit aren't going to try and copy him either. Farken hate that.
Tall poppy syndrome mate. I think it must be put in the drinking water in Aus...