• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've infrequently had to answer my phone when at the gym.
Only to speak to people I really have to speak to.
But damn I hate going cold and loosing a pump.

I let it go to msgbank, fuk talking about work shit (which is invariably what it will be about) halfway thru my squat sesh.

Sounds like a fantastic idea!!! :eek:

Well the tables were turned this time as I did deadlifts and I noted with displeasure how 2 fatties had dragged a bench over behind me to gawk (peripheral vision ftw.. or maybe not).

Hopefully you had a teste pop out your shorts for them?

Last night I saw big powerlifters conceding that pec flies are valid, useful exercises.

Everyone else got to see me using knee wraps for the first time. The consensus is that watching me make my way to the squat rack with wraps on was hilarious.

Last night I saw big powerlifters conceding that pec flies are valid, useful exercises.

Everyone else got to see me using knee wraps for the first time. The consensus is that watching me make my way to the squat rack with wraps on was hilarious.

Did you look something like this?

IHzP0.gif

I find that a my gym most kunce don't actually speak on the phone but surf the net or facebook or whatever.

I'm in my phone between sets. Checking out my average Bar speed from my push band. Would look like I'm just in Facebook or whatever though