• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
im 25 1/2. not really im actually 17
lol you seedy bastard :D:p
edit;
happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png

There is this little strange asian/mexican looking kid with long hair that trains around the same time I do in the mornings...just wears a t-shirt and jeans and just works around like he has just smoked 10 bongs...watched him doing situps yesterday...just fuarrrrrrrrk....I sorta feel sorry for him though....lol

There is this little strange asian/mexican looking kid with long hair that trains around the same time I do in the mornings...just wears a t-shirt and jeans and just works around like he has just smoked 10 bongs...watched him doing situps yesterday...just fuarrrrrrrrk....I sorta feel sorry for him though....lol

lol help him out joel

He probably has lol

Saw a dude curling in the squat rack yesterday.

He was using a full size bar and had 5kg on either end, which is stupid because the pre-loaded barbells go up to 50kg. Then when he was finished doing that, he took the 5kgs off and proceeded to reverse curl the empty bar. WTF are some people thinking :confused:

Yesterday, went to work gym to do Dead Lifts. Here is this guys doing barbell curls in the squat rack. No extra weight on the bar, just the bar. After he moved on, I moved in to get the bar to do Dead Lifts. So while I was doing Heavy Deads, I saw him move to the Dumbell rack and do curls with them too amongst two others just doing dumbell curls. WTF. One of the guys doing curls was one of the trainers. He had just finished doing cable cross overs. All of these guys were skinny and I bet Sas (my wife) could out lift them and put them to shame. No wonder I love lifting at home. Seeing that shit is just depressing to see what what some (so-called) men are reduced to.

There was a dude(douche?) doing curls with 40kgs on the platform last night...we also have fixed bb's up to 50kgs....
FFS

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yesterday, went to work gym to do Dead Lifts. Here is this guys doing barbell curls in the squat rack. No extra weight on the bar, just the bar. After he moved on, I moved in to get the bar to do Dead Lifts. So while I was doing Heavy Deads, I saw him move to the Dumbell rack and do curls with them too amongst two others just doing dumbell curls. WTF. One of the guys doing curls was one of the trainers. He had just finished doing cable cross overs. All of these guys were skinny and I bet Sas (my wife) could out lift them and put them to shame. No wonder I love lifting at home. Seeing that shit is just depressing to see what what some (so-called) men are reduced to.

I'd tell them your wife out lifts them lol

Two skinny bro's in the change room as im leaving:
Bro 1: "Hey bro, did you have your pre-workout protein shake"
Bro 2: "Yeah bro"

I Laughed

Two skinny bro's in the change room as im leaving:
Bro 1: "Hey bro, did you have your pre-workout protein shake"
Bro 2: "Yeah bro"

I Laughed

lol,

hey bro did you have your casein before bed, hey bro did you have your breakfast protein shake when you wake up, hey bro did you have another shake 3 hours later, hey bro did you have your shake before,during and after your workout.

lol,

hey bro did you have your casein before bed, hey bro did you have your breakfast protein shake when you wake up, hey bro did you have another shake 3 hours later, hey bro did you have your shake before,during and after your workout.

Iam going to try a new casein protein we got in mixed with milk and peanut butter after training tonight.........ohhhhhh shittttt slow release after trainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Iam going to try a new casein protein we got in mixed with milk and peanut butter after training tonight.........ohhhhhh shittttt slow release after trainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

casein is disgusting