• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A random girl from the mechanics next door asking if ptc was a crossfitt gym.

Me and deep couldn't stop laughing. I nearly threw up. :banghead:

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

i thought about it - but i've seen this guy go psycho (mad rager)

the other weird things i've seen this week....

is this chick who i see there ALL the time, who does nothing but poor form squats and step ups with 2kg dumbells. WHILE WEARING LIFTING GLOVES....FOR 2KG DUMBELLS.
Pink dumbells too? Bahahaha

A random girl from the mechanics next door asking if ptc was a crossfitt gym.
Me and deep couldn't stop laughing. I nearly threw up.
She asked like we would think she is cool for knowing what crossfit is......

Well the trainer at the footy club had us doing one arm dumbell press while balancing on one leg. What are we doing playing footy or practicing for party tricks. Funny enough the bloke has been at AFL clubs before.

Well the trainer at the footy club had us doing one arm dumbell press while balancing on one leg. What are we doing playing footy or practicing for party tricks. Funny enough the bloke has been at AFL clubs before.

Think 'was' at AFL clubs, 'now' at local footy club is the key words there no?

Markos from PTC has a massive laugh at the strength of AFL players. He's often ranting on about how he got 65 from some club and like 2 of them could squat.

I'm sure their strength is relative to their job...could you outmark them in a contest? Or shrug a tackle?
AFL is so professional now, you'd like to think they are being trained best for their job....lol, except the Demons...

I'm sure their strength is relative to their job...could you outmark them in a contest? Or shrug a tackle?
AFL is so professional now, you'd like to think they are being trained best for their job....lol, except the Demons...

Demons have training sessions? :p

Nah he was talking about Dolphins in VFL

swim pro

so a bloke at my gym today, decided he would... work on his swimming technique, using cables.

single to plate only. did 5 minutes of freestyle and 5 minutes of breaststroke. some old guy. i lost my s**t. couldnt lift for atleast 5 minutes after seeing that.

so a bloke at my gym today, decided he would... work on his swimming technique, using cables.

single to plate only. did 5 minutes of freestyle and 5 minutes of breaststroke. some old guy. i lost my s**t. couldnt lift for atleast 5 minutes after seeing that.

Fucking lolz!

tried to film it, but that involved getting phone from bag and i was too late. if he does it again though, ill be all over that. dreadlift witnessed it also. While we were deadlifting, he was swimming. the jokes followed "mate go tell him the local pool is heated now" and so forth.

LOL what a pisser

What I saw......er......yesterday. Sorry.

Went through my whole 'Light Day' workout - Squats, Good Mornings, Presses and straight-arm pullovers(<old school I know), and same guys sitting down doing arms at the start were still doing same exercise at end. 45 mins I guess for me to do all that with a warmup and abs at the end.

I see it all the time. Each there own I know, but.....I'd rather not be at the gym any longer then I need to be.

Maybe I'm just too critical as I get older?

Jonno, you did your workout in 45 minutes and some other guy was doing 1 exercise that whole time? Which was it? I bet it was brocurls :p